Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Management reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Clear

A typical day at work as a medical technologist

If you are planning to apply as a medical technologist, some of your workmates are easy to get a long with, especially the people in the laboratory also, some other people outside the lab.The management is quite OK, there is also a salary increase.and bonuses by the end of the year.

Pros

Salary increase, bonuses

Cons

Be prepared for long hours duty, irate patients.

Fun and supportive workmates

It is very nice work place, friendly staff and Doctors. We have teamwork in times of time pressure. We embrace change, easily adapt and excel and we have good interpersonal relationship. The management is very supportive, they give us some benefits and bonus every year ends.

Pros

supportive management

Cons

low salary

organized and fun to be with medical team

Motivational and supportive management. Professional, and competitive rosters of medical specialist that are always willing to serve and support the management to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.

Productive and fun workplace

Over all the company is pro-employee and we have benefits and well compensated. The work place is fun and friendly. The most enjoyable part was our interaction with our patients and most of our colleagues are friends. The management was approachable. We can also request at to where clinic we want to stay, the one that is more convenient for us. The only hard part is that our main office is located far from our clinics.

Clinic Management Team

Im working on Aventus Medical Care Inc. for 2 years and a half we are on the Clinic Management Team (means we deploy or assigned in different company to be their nurse) in my experience it took me sometimes to adapt because i not used to work in office base im more on the hospital set up so, in my case i learned how to do a report stuff on excels, power points and word, also to operate copier machine, to fax messages and the H.R process so it is a little bit challenging to connect to the people around you because they are not same field as other's working on the hospital, but working on Aventus is fun they never let us behind even if we are not on the clinic base however i still wishing that i'll be on the hospital and clinic base so that my skill of being a nurse wont be forgotten but to more widen and for me to open other great opportunity.

Pros

Christmas Bonus

Cons

n/a

very comfortable environment, good interpersonal co-wokers

I worked in a 8am to 5pm shift. I have learned a lot, improving my interpersonal skills and to lead a group of people. I improved my skills in terms of good communication, giving medications, assisting of patients, and also good relationships with my co-workers. The management is good, every December we received bonus, benefits and extra allowances. My co-workers is like a family for me. We worked as a team and We are happy doing our job because all of us is building a good friendship. The hardest part of my job is the first month in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new systems and processes. The most enjoyable part of the job is every end of the year. We celebrate christmas party and received award and extra compensation.

Pros

has a management, co-workers is like my family and friends

Cons

not enough salary for my future and my family

Productive and Good Facilities

I extracted 200 patients a day and test their blood and urine specimensI learned a lot of things and got a career growthThe management was good they give importance to their staffsMy co-workers are all good and professionalThe hardest part of the job is when it is toxic we accomodate 200 patients a daythe most enjoyable part of this job is i learned each day.

Pros

meal allowances

Cons

health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits