Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Culture reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Clear

nice and busy work place

have a nice and busy work place. i learned how to manage my time and to socialized with other people and work mate, had a nice salary and they on time.

Aventus in summary

Aventus is a good company to work with as an occupational physician relative to other HMOs. Their coordinators are respectful and efficient, and they will work alongside you.

Ok naman...

Ok naman magwork dun... good work culture. Pangit lang HR nila. Di mo makausap ng maayos. And but overall it’s a great place to work. And the salary btw... common naman un sa nurse

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary

organized and fun to be with medical team

Motivational and supportive management. Professional, and competitive rosters of medical specialist that are always willing to serve and support the management to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.

Productive and fun workplace

Over all the company is pro-employee and we have benefits and well compensated. The work place is fun and friendly. The most enjoyable part was our interaction with our patients and most of our colleagues are friends. The management was approachable. We can also request at to where clinic we want to stay, the one that is more convenient for us. The only hard part is that our main office is located far from our clinics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Aventus Medical Care Inc
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?