Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Reviews for Nurse

Nurse5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

Good Company

Good Company. Client is important to them also with the employee. Management is working hard. The most enjoyable part is the bonus. the hardest part is sometimes its hard to communicate.

Pros

Good Salary and Bonuses

Cons

Long Hours High Tax

Seniority at it’s finest!

I was hired as a mobile nurse in Aventus Medical Care and I got the worst experience I’ve ever had. My co-nurses were so unprofessional, especially my seniors and the chief nurse. They crack mean and very personal jokes that no one can take. Plus, the job is so tiring that you get to sleep for few hours a day only, due to excessive yet inevitable overtime hours. Even though we work as a team, my seniors acted as if they were my boss—very demanding and orderly. The sad news is that, the company doesn’t want to accept more regular nurses and prefer contractuals that they can get rid of when the job doesn’t require more nurses anymore. Contractual nurse should only be for 3 months only, then you will get promoted to Probationary level once the seniors liked you. Probationary is for 2-3 months additional training. When the nurse is ready, he/she will get promoted to regular nurse. Even though a lot of nurses are ready and deserving to get promoted, they will still not accept you as the company won’t allow too much nurses and your seniors don’t like you to be part of them. They just need you help temporarily. This is mainly the reason why a lot of contractual nurses quit or stop working for them and all the other staff remaining get tired of all the work duties. This is also the reason why they kept on hiring new nurses to get contractuals or relievers for few months only.

Fun Place

Company Nurse assigned at a BPO company Fun Place Friendly Client Day at work *Morning Shift. Reports. Inventory *Night Shift. Assessment and Consultation Most enjoyable part of the job is it is near my home place. Chill only

Clinic Management Team

Im working on Aventus Medical Care Inc. for 2 years and a half we are on the Clinic Management Team (means we deploy or assigned in different company to be their nurse) in my experience it took me sometimes to adapt because i not used to work in office base im more on the hospital set up so, in my case i learned how to do a report stuff on excels, power points and word, also to operate copier machine, to fax messages and the H.R process so it is a little bit challenging to connect to the people around you because they are not same field as other's working on the hospital, but working on Aventus is fun they never let us behind even if we are not on the clinic base however i still wishing that i'll be on the hospital and clinic base so that my skill of being a nurse wont be forgotten but to more widen and for me to open other great opportunity.

Pros

Christmas Bonus

Cons

n/a

very comfortable environment, good interpersonal co-wokers

I worked in a 8am to 5pm shift. I have learned a lot, improving my interpersonal skills and to lead a group of people. I improved my skills in terms of good communication, giving medications, assisting of patients, and also good relationships with my co-workers. The management is good, every December we received bonus, benefits and extra allowances. My co-workers is like a family for me. We worked as a team and We are happy doing our job because all of us is building a good friendship. The hardest part of my job is the first month in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new systems and processes. The most enjoyable part of the job is every end of the year. We celebrate christmas party and received award and extra compensation.

Pros

has a management, co-workers is like my family and friends

Cons

not enough salary for my future and my family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits