Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Reviews for Medical Technologist

Medical Technologist5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

A typical day at work as a medical technologist

If you are planning to apply as a medical technologist, some of your workmates are easy to get a long with, especially the people in the laboratory also, some other people outside the lab.The management is quite OK, there is also a salary increase.and bonuses by the end of the year.

Pros

Salary increase, bonuses

Cons

Be prepared for long hours duty, irate patients.

Challenging and worth the experience

Typically challenging and rewarding to cater patients's with different needs and personality. I've learned to be more responsible and to be optimistic in my daily routine. The company encourages the staff to participate with the different seminars and continuing education with regards to our craft. The hardest pat of the job is to pacify Irate patients and it was rewarding and most enjoyable when you fulfill your duties and responsibilities well.

Pros

helps with subsidy of seminars

Cons

overtime

Productive and fun

Aventus Medical Care, Inc. is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly-trained staff. Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity-enhancing wellness.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours working sometimes

Work Overload

Not a good start for a beginners. The work place was good. The hardest part of my job was the first few months in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new processes, and dealing with your co-staffs. The most stressful part was processing loaded mobile samples coming from different companies. Overall I enjoyed and learned skills working at Aventus.

Productive and Good Facilities

I extracted 200 patients a day and test their blood and urine specimensI learned a lot of things and got a career growthThe management was good they give importance to their staffsMy co-workers are all good and professionalThe hardest part of the job is when it is toxic we accomodate 200 patients a daythe most enjoyable part of this job is i learned each day.

Pros

meal allowances

Cons

health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Aventus Medical Care Inc Reviews by Location

• Aventus Medical Care Inc
  • Medical Technologist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?