Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati12 reviews

Growth

Great for those who wants to gain experience after graduation since almost everything is manually done. Been loyal to the company but my work consumes so much energy.

Good Company

Good Company. Client is important to them also with the employee. Management is working hard. The most enjoyable part is the bonus. the hardest part is sometimes its hard to communicate.

Pros

Good Salary and Bonuses

Cons

Long Hours High Tax

nice and busy work place

have a nice and busy work place. i learned how to manage my time and to socialized with other people and work mate, had a nice salary and they on time.

Seniority at it’s finest!

I was hired as a mobile nurse in Aventus Medical Care and I got the worst experience I’ve ever had. My co-nurses were so unprofessional, especially my seniors and the chief nurse. They crack mean and very personal jokes that no one can take. Plus, the job is so tiring that you get to sleep for few hours a day only, due to excessive yet inevitable overtime hours. Even though we work as a team, my seniors acted as if they were my boss—very demanding and orderly. The sad news is that, the company doesn’t want to accept more regular nurses and prefer contractuals that they can get rid of when the job doesn’t require more nurses anymore. Contractual nurse should only be for 3 months only, then you will get promoted to Probationary level once the seniors liked you. Probationary is for 2-3 months additional training. When the nurse is ready, he/she will get promoted to regular nurse. Even though a lot of nurses are ready and deserving to get promoted, they will still not accept you as the company won’t allow too much nurses and your seniors don’t like you to be part of them. They just need you help temporarily. This is mainly the reason why a lot of contractual nurses quit or stop working for them and all the other staff remaining get tired of all the work duties. This is also the reason why they kept on hiring new nurses to get contractuals or relievers for few months only.

Productive and fun

Aventus Medical Care, Inc. is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly-trained staff. Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity-enhancing wellness.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours working sometimes

Job Internship

I learned about the basic troubleshooting, computer assembly, hardware and software installation. Working with Aventus Medical Care Inc. taught me a lot of things about IT works that I could use for my future job.

The company itself is great and they give great benefits and bonus to their employees. The people are great to be with and the company provides a lot of activities/events for the employees.

Pros

company outing

Work Overload

Not a good start for a beginners. The work place was good. The hardest part of my job was the first few months in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new processes, and dealing with your co-staffs. The most stressful part was processing loaded mobile samples coming from different companies. Overall I enjoyed and learned skills working at Aventus.

Ok naman...

Ok naman magwork dun... good work culture. Pangit lang HR nila. Di mo makausap ng maayos. And but overall it’s a great place to work. And the salary btw... common naman un sa nurse

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary

Productive and fun workplace

Over all the company is pro-employee and we have benefits and well compensated. The work place is fun and friendly. The most enjoyable part was our interaction with our patients and most of our colleagues are friends. The management was approachable. We can also request at to where clinic we want to stay, the one that is more convenient for us. The only hard part is that our main office is located far from our clinics.

Clinic Management Team

Im working on Aventus Medical Care Inc. for 2 years and a half we are on the Clinic Management Team (means we deploy or assigned in different company to be their nurse) in my experience it took me sometimes to adapt because i not used to work in office base im more on the hospital set up so, in my case i learned how to do a report stuff on excels, power points and word, also to operate copier machine, to fax messages and the H.R process so it is a little bit challenging to connect to the people around you because they are not same field as other's working on the hospital, but working on Aventus is fun they never let us behind even if we are not on the clinic base however i still wishing that i'll be on the hospital and clinic base so that my skill of being a nurse wont be forgotten but to more widen and for me to open other great opportunity.

Pros

Christmas Bonus

Cons

n/a

Productive and Good Facilities

I extracted 200 patients a day and test their blood and urine specimensI learned a lot of things and got a career growthThe management was good they give importance to their staffsMy co-workers are all good and professionalThe hardest part of the job is when it is toxic we accomodate 200 patients a daythe most enjoyable part of this job is i learned each day.

Pros

meal allowances

Cons

health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits