Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines25 reviews

No growth

Good for those who want easy task but low income. People are nice. Toxic management sometimes. Christmas bonus is good. Don't settle for less. Explore and expand

People I work with are great. The bosses, not so much.

Benefits and salary is good, what made me think of resigning is that I was told to report to other branches that are far from my residence area without transportation allowance.

Pros

bonuses, annual salary raise

Cons

will be asked to report to other branch

Healthy working environment

This company is an excellent medical facility. It provides exemplary medical services to the people. It allows growth and rest to their employees. They cater people with top customer service and ensure their safety within its premises.

Great Coworkers

The whole experience was fast paced. Your coworkers are great. Benefits are good especially the Christmas bonus depending with the profit of the company.

Fairly competetive salary

Work environment is fast paced at times but there are days where duty is benign. Superiors are supportive but sometimes maybe because of being busy, they tend to be unresponsive.

Pros

Friendly staffs

Cons

Leaves can be availed after a year of stay

Growth

Great for those who wants to gain experience after graduation since almost everything is manually done. Been loyal to the company but my work consumes so much energy.

Good Company

Good Company. Client is important to them also with the employee. Management is working hard. The most enjoyable part is the bonus. the hardest part is sometimes its hard to communicate.

Pros

Good Salary and Bonuses

Cons

Long Hours High Tax

A typical day at work as a medical technologist

If you are planning to apply as a medical technologist, some of your workmates are easy to get a long with, especially the people in the laboratory also, some other people outside the lab.The management is quite OK, there is also a salary increase.and bonuses by the end of the year.

Pros

Salary increase, bonuses

Cons

Be prepared for long hours duty, irate patients.

Aventus in summary

Aventus is a good company to work with as an occupational physician relative to other HMOs. Their coordinators are respectful and efficient, and they will work alongside you.

Good

The company offers a very good health benefits for the employees. They also have other other benefits and incentives aside from the ones offered by the government.

nice and busy work place

have a nice and busy work place. i learned how to manage my time and to socialized with other people and work mate, had a nice salary and they on time.

Seniority at it’s finest!

I was hired as a mobile nurse in Aventus Medical Care and I got the worst experience I’ve ever had. My co-nurses were so unprofessional, especially my seniors and the chief nurse. They crack mean and very personal jokes that no one can take. Plus, the job is so tiring that you get to sleep for few hours a day only, due to excessive yet inevitable overtime hours. Even though we work as a team, my seniors acted as if they were my boss—very demanding and orderly. The sad news is that, the company doesn’t want to accept more regular nurses and prefer contractuals that they can get rid of when the job doesn’t require more nurses anymore. Contractual nurse should only be for 3 months only, then you will get promoted to Probationary level once the seniors liked you. Probationary is for 2-3 months additional training. When the nurse is ready, he/she will get promoted to regular nurse. Even though a lot of nurses are ready and deserving to get promoted, they will still not accept you as the company won’t allow too much nurses and your seniors don’t like you to be part of them. They just need you help temporarily. This is mainly the reason why a lot of contractual nurses quit or stop working for them and all the other staff remaining get tired of all the work duties. This is also the reason why they kept on hiring new nurses to get contractuals or relievers for few months only.

Challenging and worth the experience

Typically challenging and rewarding to cater patients's with different needs and personality. I've learned to be more responsible and to be optimistic in my daily routine. The company encourages the staff to participate with the different seminars and continuing education with regards to our craft. The hardest pat of the job is to pacify Irate patients and it was rewarding and most enjoyable when you fulfill your duties and responsibilities well.

Pros

helps with subsidy of seminars

Cons

overtime

Productive and fun

Aventus Medical Care, Inc. is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly-trained staff. Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity-enhancing wellness.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours working sometimes

Job Internship

I learned about the basic troubleshooting, computer assembly, hardware and software installation. Working with Aventus Medical Care Inc. taught me a lot of things about IT works that I could use for my future job.

The company itself is great and they give great benefits and bonus to their employees. The people are great to be with and the company provides a lot of activities/events for the employees.

Pros

company outing

Work Overload

Not a good start for a beginners. The work place was good. The hardest part of my job was the first few months in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new processes, and dealing with your co-staffs. The most stressful part was processing loaded mobile samples coming from different companies. Overall I enjoyed and learned skills working at Aventus.

Ok naman...

Ok naman magwork dun... good work culture. Pangit lang HR nila. Di mo makausap ng maayos. And but overall it’s a great place to work. And the salary btw... common naman un sa nurse

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary

Fun Place

Company Nurse assigned at a BPO company Fun Place Friendly Client Day at work *Morning Shift. Reports. Inventory *Night Shift. Assessment and Consultation Most enjoyable part of the job is it is near my home place. Chill only

Fun and supportive workmates

It is very nice work place, friendly staff and Doctors. We have teamwork in times of time pressure. We embrace change, easily adapt and excel and we have good interpersonal relationship. The management is very supportive, they give us some benefits and bonus every year ends.

Pros

supportive management

Cons

low salary

organized and fun to be with medical team

Motivational and supportive management. Professional, and competitive rosters of medical specialist that are always willing to serve and support the management to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits