Aventus Medical Care Inc
View all Aventus Medical Care Inc reviews

Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

Over all the company is pro-employee and we have benefits and well compensated. The work place is fun and friendly. The most enjoyable part was our interaction with our patients and most of our colleagues are friends. The management was approachable. We can also request at to where clinic we want to stay, the one that is more convenient for us. The only hard part is that our main office is located far from our clinics.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Growth

Great for those who wants to gain experience after graduation since almost everything is manually done. Been loyal to the company but my work consumes so much energy.

Good Company

Good Company. Client is important to them also with the employee. Management is working hard. The most enjoyable part is the bonus. the hardest part is sometimes its hard to communicate.

Pros

Good Salary and Bonuses

Cons

Long Hours High Tax
Same location

nice and busy work place

have a nice and busy work place. i learned how to manage my time and to socialized with other people and work mate, had a nice salary and they on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Aventus Medical Care Inc
  • Productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?