Aventus Medical Care Inc
View all Aventus Medical Care Inc reviews

Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Review

Fun and supportive workmates

It is very nice work place, friendly staff and Doctors. We have teamwork in times of time pressure. We embrace change, easily adapt and excel and we have good interpersonal relationship. The management is very supportive, they give us some benefits and bonus every year ends.

Pros

supportive management

Cons

low salary

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Fairly competetive salary

Work environment is fast paced at times but there are days where duty is benign. Superiors are supportive but sometimes maybe because of being busy, they tend to be unresponsive.

Pros

Friendly staffs

Cons

Leaves can be availed after a year of stay
Same role

Ok naman...

Ok naman magwork dun... good work culture. Pangit lang HR nila. Di mo makausap ng maayos. And but overall it’s a great place to work. And the salary btw... common naman un sa nurse

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary
Same location

Challenging and worth the experience

Typically challenging and rewarding to cater patients's with different needs and personality. I've learned to be more responsible and to be optimistic in my daily routine. The company encourages the staff to participate with the different seminars and continuing education with regards to our craft. The hardest pat of the job is to pacify Irate patients and it was rewarding and most enjoyable when you fulfill your duties and responsibilities well.

Pros

helps with subsidy of seminars

Cons

overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits