Aventus Medical Care Inc
View all Aventus Medical Care Inc reviews

Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Employee Review

A typical day at work as a medical technologist

If you are planning to apply as a medical technologist, some of your workmates are easy to get a long with, especially the people in the laboratory also, some other people outside the lab.The management is quite OK, there is also a salary increase.and bonuses by the end of the year.

Pros

Salary increase, bonuses

Cons

Be prepared for long hours duty, irate patients.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Challenging and worth the experience

Typically challenging and rewarding to cater patients's with different needs and personality. I've learned to be more responsible and to be optimistic in my daily routine. The company encourages the staff to participate with the different seminars and continuing education with regards to our craft. The hardest pat of the job is to pacify Irate patients and it was rewarding and most enjoyable when you fulfill your duties and responsibilities well.

Pros

helps with subsidy of seminars

Cons

overtime

Productive and fun

Aventus Medical Care, Inc. is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly-trained staff. Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity-enhancing wellness.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours working sometimes

Work Overload

Not a good start for a beginners. The work place was good. The hardest part of my job was the first few months in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new processes, and dealing with your co-staffs. The most stressful part was processing loaded mobile samples coming from different companies. Overall I enjoyed and learned skills working at Aventus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Aventus Medical Care Inc
  • A typical day at work as a medical technologist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?