Automation Personnel Services

Automation Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Good Companny

It would be nice if they had more jobs that fit your schedule. I like mostly 3rd shift jobs and they usually only have first PR second shift jobs. The pay is decent depending on the job they send you to. I would go thru them again if necissary.

Pros

Temp-to-Hire people were nice here.

Cons

Jobs they sent you to were not so nice all the time.

Would not recommend

They are very discriminatory against parents of any kind. The managers are disrespectful and refuse to help in any way possible. It seems like they are just trying to make it as hard as possible to work there.

Not a lot of work

Sometimes its really slow and they keep you waiting for weeks, personally sometimes i used to work only once or twice a week and they would put me on different tasks

Pros

You go to different places to work

Cons

They only need you for 1 day sometimes and you have to go to 5 diferent places in 1 week

I have met 3 people at Automation so far and all staff has been very beneficial in finding the right job for me.

I had issue with the first job assignment and called to let automation know and they were quick to apologize and helped me find another job that day.Also they take Covid-19 very serious and disinfects chairs, desks, knobs, etc…. regularly.

Pros

Obtain a job at a good company as quick as the same day.

Cons

The application process takes a minute so be prepared to be there an hour or more, they will not tell you much about an assignment over the phone

Trash this place has gome to h-e double hockey stix in a hand basket!!!

All the higher paying jobs go to their friends & brown nosers. If you want to be treated like your a color not a person, holla the great people at APS

Pros

a good hit and run dont spend too much time there

Cons

Cant trust people thier dont take anything for face value the head lady in charge is a snake, and the crew normally takes the attitude of the captain of the ship!!!

Good money

As long as you come to work and are productive you will make good money. You have to be on time because they do have a point system but as long as you contact somebody you will be okay

Pros

Pay

Cons

Hours

I can't say anything negative

Automation staff always have a smile and desire to help find the perfect job for you.. Many of the jobs are from Monday to Friday on rare occasions they work weekends I have been working for more than two years and it is a very good company

Pros

30 minutes of lunch

Cons

it all depends on the company you work for

Great pay now weekend work only for someone looking for a second job

Worked here for 3 years had to take some time off for medical reasons and would love to work with them again 12 hour shift cleaning paint booths hot climate working around heat oven that drys the truck paint must be able to stoop bend crawl walk up latter around 30 or more times in a twelve hour shift pay is better than used to be

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Short breaks ye f

Really great

I had a wonderful experience overall through the many years of dedication and service put in at this amazing and otherwise worthwhile organization in the north end.

Horrible place to work!

Lies, unfairness and unprofessional. Stay FAR away from this place! They do NOT care about their employees. Management is horrible and Corporate does not seem to care.

Stay away

This place is horrible please do not work there you will not be happy at all. There is very high turnover and no one wants to work there. Stay far away

Great Team, Great Company!

I worked at Automation close to a year. Great Team, The owners are great as well. I loved to work at Automation but I relocated to Miami FL so I had to leave. But this is a great company to work for.

Good working environment

It was ok the job laid me off an the other job didn't me pay me enough to come from where I was living. They all was good working environment and nice people.

Great place to work at.

I started working there as a receptionist, a month after I was promoted to a recruiter. Office manager and Branch manager are very understandable and easy to work with. Great benefits too.

Underpaid and Overworked

You will be sold on a wonderful "career" when interviewing with competitive salary, huge commissions, advancement opportunities, work/life balance. They claim they run background checks. However, you may find yourself working for and alongside a felon. There are many exceptions made for criminals to be hired. Be sure to research who you will be reporting to, it is easy to find their backgrounds. You will be on-call 24/7 and expected to drop everything for work. Salary employees will have early mornings (4am), late nights (7pm), weekends and be on call. They laid off the majority of offices during the pandemic, gave pay cuts to salary employees and expected salary to do the work of all 6 office employees laid off (for less money). At one point we were asked to make 250 sales calls a week. Upper level staff (branch managers, regional managers, and corporate) often times are drunk at company events. It is common for them to fall on the ground, not being able to speak clearly at awards ceremonies, and puke at work events. Foul language is also common throughout the company. Overall, it is not a professional atmosphere, salaries are not competitive, no work-life balance, commissions are often times inaccurate, unobtainable goals, and hostile work environments.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Unprofessional work environment, underpaid, overworked, hostile work environment

Great place to work! Great staffing agents in the Mableton office!

Good place to work. Doesn't seem like a lot of room for advancement, but it is a temporary service. I have been on my current assignment for about 6 months now. I'm currently being sought after for permanent employment with the company I am currently assigned to. With that being said, there is opportunity with some of the companies that they assign you to. I enjoy the staff in the office. They have always been more than willing to help and work with me to place me in the right position.

Pros

Opportunity for permanent placement with some assignments, and fair pay.

Cons

not always much room for advancement

Automation Personnel service helps find a job suitable for you

Automation have a very organized and dedicated management team. They are very respectful and treat every employee equally.I can only speak highly about Automation. Every day I work I learn something new or ways to make my job more easier. I just enjoy being employed by Automation Personnel Service.

Pros

Flexible hours, consitent work oppurtunitys, and understanding individuals

No communication at this company

They lack communication when it comes down to tou reporting to work and they sometimes leave days off of your payroll. Some of the sites they send you to are not adhering to covid-19 preventing regulations

Hard to find job placement.

When I called in for assignment I'm always told I'll be put on the hot list and you don't hear anything back unless you call them again.when you call back it's basically the same thing over and over again we'll put you on the hot list.

Pros

It's a staffing company they place you on jobs which eliminates an interview.

Cons

You can be placed at some really bad jobs.

Job Opportunities

Great people & very nice. clean working environment. There are so my job opportunities here. They work hard at getting you to work. I really like it.

Pros

Job opportunities

Cons

May not get hired permanently

The best

I like working for them they have good jobs and they always put safety first and they know how to treated their employees and they have some good benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automation Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Automation Personnel Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?