Auntie Anne's

Auntie Anne's Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes. Operating a cash register. Complied and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of merchandiser, supplies stocked in establishment, total the inventory record Manually in work sheet. Prepare reports, such as inventory balance and price list.
Pros
Unusual and strong
Cons
Ending up in a wrong mail
Salary / Benefits
It is a lack of Manpower. All position you will take it like bagger, overperson, cashier and sampler. It so very hard. Then when it comes to backpay after you resign or end of contract you need to wait like 6 months. Im so very disappointed this company.
Salary / Benefits
kiosk that serve pretsels very expensive to buy their food are basically for those who are have money,this is because all their product are from u.s.a
Pros
no meals
Cons
6 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
my first job in food industry service crew its hard at first. i learned how to manage a store. the management is very patient. small store. the hardest part was always being in S1, when we are going home.
Salary / Benefits
teamwork is the best way to make the company stronger . and be patient and understanding to all customers . never argue to the customer . and always do the cleanliness in store
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
I roll and bake pretzels. Serve customers in a fast paced environment. Do some sampling. It helps me to move fast and quick. I have a very happy workplace. Me and my workmates we're so close to each other and has teamwork. It's fun working here.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
No discount on the products
Salary / Benefits
need to do a hard work task. fun with co-workers. enjoying to do work. very manageable. hardest part is when there is audit. I've learned to have more patient to assist customers and guest.
Pros
50% off for the pretzel that we buy
Cons
sometime no restday
Salary / Benefits
My work make me happy everyday but the location is no joke to far from my home but everytime i see my co-work my tired left me. I learn how to communicate to the others people.
Pros
Cons
10hrs
Salary / Benefits
my work in Auntie Anne's is cashier, i enjoy working while making a pretzel i learn to manage my time while i am at work, i learn how to make variety flavors of pretzel, i learn to deal with my co workers in a hard time and smooth time, i think the only hard time for me is if the day was so slow not too busy because we were thinking about our QUOTA every day.
Pros
we had just 10% discount if we buy our own product.
Cons
its just sss benefits
Salary / Benefits
I learn to be responsible, being matured and discover more knowledge. I am dedicated and more production in my work place. my work mates are nice people you can adjust easily because you can easily reach out to them.
Salary / Benefits
Auntie annes is one of the unoque bread house in the philippines
Pros
free meal, in house marketing