Audio Dicta Transcription Corporation

Audio Dicta Transcription Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I work as a Lead Generation. I do research prospect customer with a quota required by the company. The management was very friendly and approachable. I enjoy working with this company because I have learned a lot of things not only doing Lead Gen but also doing accounting job, IT staff and HR staff.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned many things , most especially how to communicate with different kinds of co-worker's personalities . How to deal with different kind of work situations either good or bad.
Salary / Benefits
This was my first transcription job and although I had to leave for medical reasons, I have learned a lot of techniques in transcription and how to enhance my listening skills.
Salary / Benefits
* Work place is conducive for transcribing, 2nd floor below ground.
* Management was confusing at first due to the incompetent supervisor who was ousted later on.

* Co-workers were divided by seniority at first but eventually got to blend in and work with them harmoniously.

* I learned the technical part of transcription by assisting Comp. Tech. every now and then. Also learned to do payroll and billing for the company. I was also fortunate to be part of a Management Training Group provided free of charge by our CEO.

* Hardest part of the job was being called to extend a shift or fill-in a position while you're on the way home.

* Most enjoyable part of the job was improving my English communication skills due to the English Only Policy of the company.
Pros
English Only Policy
Cons
Calls for Double Shifts