Athena

Athena Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines72 reviews

Clear
4.7Salary & Benefits

To be an AthenEAn is to become Athena: It takes courage, wisdom, and strategy!

The overall application was challenging, fluid, and thorough. Recruitment immediately updates all applicants on their status every step of the way. Kudos to Athena's Onboarding Specialists! They have been inspiring and insightful.

Pros

Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary

Smooth and highly intensive application process

Overall the application process was smooth, transparent, and highly intensive to filter all applicants carefully. Recruitment immediately updates all applicants on their status every step of the way.

Pros

Competitive salary, bonuses, benefits; Work-life balance, Career Growth

Cons

Demanding job, but reasonable

Challenging but worth it!

The interview and training was really difficult but as they say, nothing good comes easy. All the hardships and challenges I encountered is all worth it. Happy to be a part of Athena!

Pros

Permanent work from home, Work-Life Balance is legit, Great culture and management, High salary (weekly payout), HMO and Pet support.

Cons

It is still a relatively new company but so far so good as of the moment

Even "the best company" is an understatement

Athena is definitely the best company I've been with and I honestly don't see myself being with any other companies apart from Athena. Even without the great compensation and benefits that Athena offers, as long as the culture of being "people-centered" remains, I would definitely still choose to grow old with Athena. This is because I always believe in the saying that "The more you appreciate your employees, the more they can achieve from what's initially expected from them." It's great to have a company like Athena because going to work simply feels like having fun at the same time continuously learning to upskill myself. Most of all, I get to do a meaningful job in fulfilling other people' s dreams to be part of Athena.

Pros

People-centered with great culture.

Cons

Grateful to be part of this organization!

I am grateful for an organization that really knows how to take care of its people. It is a fairly new organization but it is very aggressive in terms of benefits, compensation etc.

I found my second home inside the comforts of my home

Permanent work from home, Work-Life Balance is legit, Great culture and management, High salary (Weekly payout) - WOW, HMO and Pet support.A great startup company

Pros

Cons

it is still a start up company but so far so good as of the moment

Overall experience with Athena is great!

The work environment is great. The management is great in terms of giving opportunities to their employees. We are encouraged to voice out our opinions regarding our work.The benefits are awesome as we have HMO, pet support, values our mental wellness and more!

I believe that Athena is a great company.

I have always wanted to work at home. Because of the pandemic and considering that I'm a part of the high-risk population. I'm thankful that I found Athena. We're going to have our training soon. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Pros

salary, Hmo, pet assistance, and work from home set up.

No Job security

There are no regularization since we are just contractors only. Meaning to say, they can terminate you anytime and DOLE can't help you since they don't have an entity in the Philippines.

Pros

Salary

Cons

No Job security

Amazing company culture!

Athena is one of the best companies that not just offers a competitive salary but also promotes a healthy work and life balance. The whole Athena community is composed of well-rounded and fun to work with individuals.

Fun, Supportive environment. Responsive management and very receptive to feedback.

Exam and interview were 10/10 difficult but worth it. Training was challenging but trainers were supportive. A culture where everyone is willing to help and brainstorm with you. Everyone is open to new learning regardless of tenure and position. The management takes your input into consideration and sends you updates on it what they're doing about it. Work is fulfilling and diverse.The company is not client-centered. They want you and the client to have work-life balance and advice you to delegate, postpone, or decline tasks beyond your bandwidth.

Pros

Great support and management, Weekly Salary is great and extra hours are paid.

Cons

Not for people who are not fans of MAC, or who are looking for a temporary gig, Tasks can be challenging

Athena - Best Place to Work (remotely - yes, 100!)

Being part of Athena is one of the highlights of my 2021. The company allowed me to work from home (yes, 100!). The salary is very competitive and offers health benefits. Athena also has paid training and has a very supportive community.

Pros

100% Remote, Competitive salary, Supportive community, Paid Training, Offers Health Benefits

Cons

Not Applicable

Athena sees raw potential

Great salary, supportive community, 100% remote EA work in the Philippines. I got hired even though I didn't have EA experience. They have paid high touch training as well! Government benefits are not yet covered but Athena is working around it.

Fun, Supportive environment and amazing work

I'm having so much fun working here. Great environment and great support. I definitely recommend working here because it is very different from any companies that I've been with

Pros

Benefits and how they cherish their EAs.

Cons

Nurtures and invests in their employees.

One of the things that made me fall in love with Athena is you feel that you are cared for—from training, salary increase, equipments, benefits, learning resources, workshops and etc you are covered. They take care of you **extremely** good here. I remember I was praised by my client—the whole community celebrated with me because of that 'single' accomplishment. Every single one, boosts you up when you win and helps you when you are in need. Truly a community unlike any other.

Pros

community, resources, quality client

Amazing Community

This is the best company I have worked for so far. Amazing community. Very supportive leaders and colleagues. The best training offered. Competitive salary and benefits.

Pros

Amazing community. Very supportive leaders and colleagues.

Cons

Adjusting to the graveyard shift schedule.

Top-notch!

I was used to working under an environment where there is a lot of stress, and people are just numbers. Athena has been a real change of scenery for me with how they would push us to balance work and life.

Pros

Compensation, Hmo, and schedule

Cons

No part-time

Work-Life Balance

One of the few companies that I know that give importance to their employees' well-being. They strictly implement no works during the weekends, and they also send care packages every now and then. Their benefits is superb!

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Graveyard shift

Achieve work-life balance while earning and learning

Athena is like having a virtual family. Everyone is so warm and welcoming. You'll get to learn new things, and discover new skills that you never thought you had in you. Plus the salary rate is AMAZING!

Pros

Engaging, Great Salary

Cons

Graveyard shift

The best company to be part of!

Athena is heaven-sent. During a time of crisis and pandemic, the gods blessed us with the people behind Athena. Here are the things I love most about Athena.1. CULTURE - this is what I have been dreaming of for years. I never knew such working environment exist. And when I say culture, this has been the most mature and respectful working environment I have ever worked with. The equality between each employee is everywhere. As an EA, I never felt lesser than anyone. I actually felt very empowered since day 1 of training.2. TRAINING - The training materials and pase is way much better than any training I attended as an employee. Everything is straight forward. Even if most of it is self-learning, all of the details I need is provided. After training, I felt like I am ready to conquer the virtual EA world.3. SUPPORT - Everyone single person in Athena is really more than willing to help! What amazes me is the fact that this is remote work but I never felt alone every single day. Even if we do not see each other in person, everyone feels like a friend already. I do not know how they do it, but I feel like I know everyone in Athena personally. If you are a first time EA, like me, the Athena community will never leave you hanging. Having the Athena community by your side makes you the best EA to your client, like you have been doing the work for years!4. PAY - This is what it means to be paid exactly what you are worth and so much more! Plus the yearly increase is one of the reasons you are motivated to work. When I was in another company, it felt like I am always working more -

Pros

Equipment is provided. Salary and benefits are competitive. Work culture. Management.

Positive work ethics and very generous company

This is the best company if you have the skillset and requirement. Very generous pay and flexible work hours so long as you fulfill the needs of your client timely and efficiently.Overwhelmingly positive on management & leadership. It's like an assembly of the best leaders you can find in this industry. Transparent on all decisions and company status.

Pros

Wfh, Very competitive salary, flexible time schedule, amazing workplace perks like swags, pet support programs birthday gifts

Cons

High skillset needed, top 1% of applicants accepted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Athena. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits