Athena

Executive Assistant53 reviews
Philippines53 reviews

Clear
4.6Salary & Benefits

I found my second home inside the comforts of my home

Permanent work from home, Work-Life Balance is legit, Great culture and management, High salary (Weekly payout) - WOW, HMO and Pet support.A great startup company

Pros

Cons

it is still a start up company but so far so good as of the moment

Overall experience with Athena is great!

The work environment is great. The management is great in terms of giving opportunities to their employees. We are encouraged to voice out our opinions regarding our work.The benefits are awesome as we have HMO, pet support, values our mental wellness and more!

I believe that Athena is a great company.

I have always wanted to work at home. Because of the pandemic and considering that I'm a part of the high-risk population. I'm thankful that I found Athena. We're going to have our training soon. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Pros

salary, Hmo, pet assistance, and work from home set up.

No Job security

There are no regularization since we are just contractors only. Meaning to say, they can terminate you anytime and DOLE can't help you since they don't have an entity in the Philippines.

Pros

Salary

Cons

No Job security

Amazing company culture!

Athena is one of the best companies that not just offers a competitive salary but also promotes a healthy work and life balance. The whole Athena community is composed of well-rounded and fun to work with individuals.

Fun, Supportive environment. Responsive management and very receptive to feedback.

Exam and interview were 10/10 difficult but worth it. Training was challenging but trainers were supportive. A culture where everyone is willing to help and brainstorm with you. Everyone is open to new learning regardless of tenure and position. The management takes your input into consideration and sends you updates on it what they're doing about it. Work is fulfilling and diverse.The company is not client-centered. They want you and the client to have work-life balance and advice you to delegate, postpone, or decline tasks beyond your bandwidth.

Pros

Great support and management, Weekly Salary is great and extra hours are paid.

Cons

Not for people who are not fans of MAC, or who are looking for a temporary gig, Tasks can be challenging

Athena - Best Place to Work (remotely - yes, 100!)

Being part of Athena is one of the highlights of my 2021. The company allowed me to work from home (yes, 100!). The salary is very competitive and offers health benefits. Athena also has paid training and has a very supportive community.

Pros

100% Remote, Competitive salary, Supportive community, Paid Training, Offers Health Benefits

Cons

Not Applicable

Athena sees raw potential

Great salary, supportive community, 100% remote EA work in the Philippines. I got hired even though I didn't have EA experience. They have paid high touch training as well! Government benefits are not yet covered but Athena is working around it.

Fun, Supportive environment and amazing work

I'm having so much fun working here. Great environment and great support. I definitely recommend working here because it is very different from any companies that I've been with

Pros

Benefits and how they cherish their EAs.

Cons

Nurtures and invests in their employees.

One of the things that made me fall in love with Athena is you feel that you are cared for—from training, salary increase, equipments, benefits, learning resources, workshops and etc you are covered. They take care of you **extremely** good here. I remember I was praised by my client—the whole community celebrated with me because of that 'single' accomplishment. Every single one, boosts you up when you win and helps you when you are in need. Truly a community unlike any other.

Pros

community, resources, quality client

Amazing Community

This is the best company I have worked for so far. Amazing community. Very supportive leaders and colleagues. The best training offered. Competitive salary and benefits.

Pros

Amazing community. Very supportive leaders and colleagues.

Cons

Adjusting to the graveyard shift schedule.

Top-notch!

I was used to working under an environment where there is a lot of stress, and people are just numbers. Athena has been a real change of scenery for me with how they would push us to balance work and life.

Pros

Compensation, Hmo, and schedule

Cons

No part-time

Work-Life Balance

One of the few companies that I know that give importance to their employees' well-being. They strictly implement no works during the weekends, and they also send care packages every now and then. Their benefits is superb!

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Graveyard shift

Achieve work-life balance while earning and learning

Athena is like having a virtual family. Everyone is so warm and welcoming. You'll get to learn new things, and discover new skills that you never thought you had in you. Plus the salary rate is AMAZING!

Pros

Engaging, Great Salary

Cons

Graveyard shift

The best company to be part of!

Athena is heaven-sent. During a time of crisis and pandemic, the gods blessed us with the people behind Athena. Here are the things I love most about Athena.1. CULTURE - this is what I have been dreaming of for years. I never knew such working environment exist. And when I say culture, this has been the most mature and respectful working environment I have ever worked with. The equality between each employee is everywhere. As an EA, I never felt lesser than anyone. I actually felt very empowered since day 1 of training.2. TRAINING - The training materials and pase is way much better than any training I attended as an employee. Everything is straight forward. Even if most of it is self-learning, all of the details I need is provided. After training, I felt like I am ready to conquer the virtual EA world.3. SUPPORT - Everyone single person in Athena is really more than willing to help! What amazes me is the fact that this is remote work but I never felt alone every single day. Even if we do not see each other in person, everyone feels like a friend already. I do not know how they do it, but I feel like I know everyone in Athena personally. If you are a first time EA, like me, the Athena community will never leave you hanging. Having the Athena community by your side makes you the best EA to your client, like you have been doing the work for years!4. PAY - This is what it means to be paid exactly what you are worth and so much more! Plus the yearly increase is one of the reasons you are motivated to work. When I was in another company, it felt like I am always working more -

Pros

Equipment is provided. Salary and benefits are competitive. Work culture. Management.

Best Job ever

I've worked overseas since pay is higher but when I decided to go back in the Philippines, I found Athena. I didn't know that it's possible to earn more while I'm at home. I get to be with my family while being productive at work. I get to see my kids grow up while earning and saving for their future. They say you can't have the best of both worlds but with Athena. It's possible. Want to know how? Well, you should try it out! Best leaders, managers, colleagues you'll ever had.

Pros

Salary increase, Hmo, Night Differential, Incentives, Awesome Colleagues

Cons

You'll get fat (if you don't discipline yourself) since you're at home

Very supportive leaders

Athena leaders have been very supportive since day 1. They made sure that we get whatever is due for us. They're all pretty approachable whenever I have issues/concerns.

Pros

HMO benefits, pet insurance, birthday gifts, bonuses, free self-help seminars

Cons

limited working hours

Professional and Organized

They're very professional when it comes to handling their team and offers great opportunities to hone your skills. A lot to look forward to everyday, especially for the tasks your client will provide.

Pros

High Salary and benefits

Cons

Personal problems with the equipment

Really good working environment

Working here opened a lot of my potentials that I did not know I have. Good benefits are received while working on the comfort of your home. Did not regret applying here.

Pros

Salary, free training, reimbursements

Exciting way to grow as a professional

You will be able to hone your skills, not just as an Executive Assistant, but also as a general professional, working in Athena. They value your growth and they always provide various means to support you so that you can be successful with your client. They also value collaboration and team engagement so you won't feel alone working.

Pros

support, benefits, salary

Cons

rigorous training

I finally found my nest!

I've been working in the BPO industry for a few years before I decided to change career paths and join Athena. I've hopped on different BPO companies before, hoping to find the best company to work for - but to no avail. Until I found Athena. I can't explain how happy I am to be working with brilliant and supportive people who always think outside the box, promote a great work culture, and nurture everyone to be the best version of themselves professionally. Athena not only care about your wellbeing but also cares about your financial goals. They provide great compensation and exciting benefits to each employee. Happy to be a part of this amazing team!

Pros

Great compensation and work culture, supportive community, exciting benefits!

Cons

Processes change from time to time, but that's understandable for startup companies