ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

Philippines48 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable part of my job is the everyday learning that i get in my job. The things that i learned on it is never give up go forward. The hardest part of my job is to understand the solution of the problem that was my first encounter. Workplace culture is great and relaxing. Management is so good.
Salary / Benefits
Just do your best everyday. Every encounter with the students is a blessing. The fulfillment of teaching is manifested in the daily encounter with students.
Salary / Benefits
The institution promotes good culture with inspiring mission and vision. One of the best academic institutions in the Philippines. Teaching is a vocation and as such, salary and benefits may just be enough for daily expenses.
Salary / Benefits
The management is great the facilities of the company is also great. The most enjoyable part of the job is going to other department to assist them about their computer and network problems.
Pros
Free lunch and fun
Cons
Clean of messes
Salary / Benefits
It's tiring especially when registration and enrollment of the students. it's required you to take an over time because there's a lot of thing to do. But the environment is so relaxing.
Salary / Benefits
Relax yet productive environment. Helpful colleagues. appreciative bosses. However, the growth is slow and the phasing of promotions are very low.....
Salary / Benefits
Its not that stressful but you need to work professionally and you must dedicate yourself at your work, the workmates are also good and the workplace are also very nice
Salary / Benefits
nice working environment, good compensation and benefits, healthy places to go along around the campus, good facilities to include sports like basketball, table tennis, badminton, swimming or body building
Salary / Benefits
Spent months working with them due to contractual base system. I spent working in two different offices. I learned a lot with them specially when it comes to financial works.
Salary / Benefits
Project staff have to wait at least for someone to resign or, in most cases, for someone to retire from the university before they'll get absorbed as regular employees. Almost all departments in the school employ project staff doing the same tasks as the regular employees do but are not given equal chance to enjoy the same benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY?
Salary / Benefits
The people are very nice and awesome to work with. The Management is deeply involved in the day to day tasks and operations of the company. Very easy to adjust to the culture.a
Salary / Benefits
Working here has provided me the satisfactory training in data and document management, intra and extra office liaison work. It is challenging to go to work everyday.
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day you must format PC and repair other computer peripherals. I learned a lot in terms of work ethics and technical stuff, good management easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
Students and athletes respected me. They were all easy to train. Smart and hardworking children. It was easy to get along with my co workers and other coaches.
benefits
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
A company that gives you a very light feeling. But very low salary. I don't feel job security at all. Good to have offset hours instead of leave. It is like if you had an overtime, instead of cash, you could save all your excess time and you can have a leave with pay.
Salary / Benefits
The job in Ateneo De Manila University was a project based assigned by the government, so you do not have a specific work schedule as long as you complete the 40 hours of work a week and submit a experiment results per week and you are good to go.
Salary / Benefits
Good community and good people.
Free service around Ateneo. Good facilities and equipments. Clean environment, security personnels and cctv cameras everywhere.
Salary / Benefits
Aside from the university valuing excellence, it also inculcates this quality in its students, molding them into men and women who for others who uphold "magis."
Salary / Benefits
Depends on what the head senior graphic designer asks me to do or what the office needs, I did infographics, a little bit of photography, posters, invitation cards, illustrations, photo adjustments, playing the guitar during office gatherings. They were all fun to do.
Pros
Supportive atmosphere
Cons
Lack of projects when I worked there
Salary / Benefits
Being at Ateneo was a great opportunity. It was my first time to work with Asians and they were goid people, welcoming and we had a lotofgood times together. The Campus ministers usually gave me sessions of about 2 to 3 hours with students. Discussing a bout faith and academics put together. For me as a student of theology this gave me more time to deepen my faith. I found myself becoming a professional campus minister and students I suppose loved the sessions.
Pros
We usually had snacks together.
Cons
The working hours were not too long but sometimes the attendance could be big.
Salary / Benefits
This company provides work life balance well except that there is work during Saturdays but in my kind of job, no need to bring work at home.
Salary wise, it is okay, not big. benefits are great for married people with kids. Too bad if you are single and unmarried.
Pros
tuition fee discount for kids of married employees, Retirement Plan, Sickness Aid plan
Cons
Not much benefits for single and unmarried employees with kids, no career advancement
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.
ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY Reviews by Location