ATC Healthcare

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement

fun worklace

its a 8 hours duty in a different place in manila. i learned how to generate workable solutions and resolve complaints of the customer. Me and my co workers work as a team. If you are enjoying your work you noticed that no hardest part in it. I enjoy visiting different supermarkets and be able to deal with them our products.

Pros

free transportation

stress to work

* no increased* no hmo* no benefits* good workmates* Poor management* good place* loaded of wor* saturday work* they have a veranda* no increased

Pros

good workmates

Cons

No increase

Worst Employer

Worst management ever. They do not care with their employees. No career growth. No benefits. They have a nice office. Good view at night. The employees are kind and good.

Pros

Nice office.

Cons

Bad management

such a growing company and very professional.

working as a Sales Coordinator was never been easy,you should be ready everyday for new things that may go along the way but then it makes you learn more about different things,what i learned most was the time management,be more responsible,independent,accountable and you should be your own brand on your clients,the management was really good,they always been up to date specially when it comes with the welfare of their employees,the hardest part of being a sales coordinator was that,you have to manage your time,the expenses,you should take good care of your products ,deliveries and a lot more but still for you to do your job well you should also enjoy it ,love your work and enjoy its nature,the most enjoyable part of this job for me was that i was able to visit other places and meet new different kind of people everyda while working.It was really such a very good experience working with this company.

Pros

never late salary

Cons

more overtime.

- I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option. -I learned a lot of things in ATC specially on helding and organizing events, making strategical marketing plans, Inventory of goods and stocks. It helps me to develop my marketing skills. -My co-workers are fun and hospitable we have a very good relationship and coordination. -When we have events that gives me the opportunity to meet different peoples in the big industries that inspires me a lot.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Poor Salary, No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits