ATC Healthcare

ATC Healthcare Employee Reviews for Promodiser

Promodiser2 reviews
Philippines2 reviews

3.2Salary & Benefits

such a growing company and very professional.

working as a Sales Coordinator was never been easy,you should be ready everyday for new things that may go along the way but then it makes you learn more about different things,what i learned most was the time management,be more responsible,independent,accountable and you should be your own brand on your clients,the management was really good,they always been up to date specially when it comes with the welfare of their employees,the hardest part of being a sales coordinator was that,you have to manage your time,the expenses,you should take good care of your products ,deliveries and a lot more but still for you to do your job well you should also enjoy it ,love your work and enjoy its nature,the most enjoyable part of this job for me was that i was able to visit other places and meet new different kind of people everyda while working.It was really such a very good experience working with this company.

Pros

never late salary

Cons

more overtime.

productive,and attentive to their employees needs,good in creating a good relation to their employees.

Im starting my work at 9am-6pm everyday,Im attending at least 4 outlets /per day. Im a roving coordinator,on hand with my products and I personally deliver my stocks to the stores every time I have deliveries.On my 1 year of service I learned a lot from it,specially on how to deal with different people from the store manager its dept.heads/supervisors,to their store guards,and to their selling employees.I also learned how to use of my time and manage it correctly.The hardest part of my job as sales coordinator is that I have to trave all the way from Bacolod City-Iloilo City,have to stay there for 3 days,finish my task in every outlets before I could go back to my city.I enjoyed my job because I had given a chance to travel from more different places,which I never been before such as iloilo city,roxas,and kalibo aklan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

ATC Healthcare Reviews by Location

• ATC Healthcare
  • Promodiser
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?