ATC Healthcare

Marketing Assistant1 review
Philippines1 review

3.2Salary & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 301 reviews

- I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option. -I learned a lot of things in ATC specially on helding and organizing events, making strategical marketing plans, Inventory of goods and stocks. It helps me to develop my marketing skills. -My co-workers are fun and hospitable we have a very good relationship and coordination. -When we have events that gives me the opportunity to meet different peoples in the big industries that inspires me a lot.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Poor Salary, No benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ATC Healthcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATC Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits