Asurion

Asurion Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I worked at asurion for almost nine years and i leaned and gained experience during my stay in the company. Nice working environment and good management.
Pros
Free meal, shuttle service, incentives
Salary / Benefits
- I always try to keep a positive attitude to show how much I enjoy my job. Every day I come to work with a smile on my face.- I am constantly congratulating others on their successes. When others need encouragement, I try and motivate them to keep improving.- I try to keep an even demeanor through both good times and bad. My constant energy helps others keep their “enthusiasm”—both positive and negative.
Pros
Free parking, free beverages and food stamps
Cons
No comments
Salary / Benefits
Asurion is very good in terms of compensation and benefits. The employees are really well-taken care of. In the site I work in, most people are in good camaraderie even if they belong to different teams. We treat each other as friends & feel some kind of special bond considering the rigorous hiring processes we all went through and being hired after the very stiff screening process conducted by its HR dept among the multitude of applicants of which only about 10% make it to the signing of contract. This at least on its site in a 3rd world country. The management team in our site are like our friends, since most them rose up from the ranks & started out as ordinary agents themselves before they took leadership roles. The negative is the work itself wherein we don't seem to stop receiving angry, impatient & sometimes half-crazed customers who are very demanding & steeped in a culture that can't take no for an answer even if we don't directly say it but in a manner they'd understand that what they demand is unreasonable. It's very stressful, the moment you take in calls. You have to bring with you a lot of patience everyday that it'll exhaust you on ends. There are still processes that make the lives of the agents harder than it should & I trust the higher management is working to improve it. There are of course a number of civilized callers that spice up and inspire our work-lives but a single demanding or childish and immature-behaving one would sometime be enough to ruin our moods & our metric which we worked hard to maintain. You can keep the job if your intention is to save - more...
Pros
Compensation & Benefits, Culture, Co-workers & the Management
Cons
Work is very stressful, Will sometimes exhaust your patience, Dilbert-like processes.
Salary / Benefits
The company values their employees. They listen to their people, they value each and everyone's feedback. They know how to take care of their people..
Salary / Benefits
Following US time frame. Lucky to have work from home. Hopefully it will be implemented like 2 times a week not just only because of pandemic since we are supporting US. Working remotely. Has work life balance but we still follow the Philippines law.
Salary / Benefits
Assign in fabrication, fabricate any type of request and design. Lead a line set up. Daily report through email. Im the one of personal in charge PIC.
Salary / Benefits
Having a good benefit to the employee Having a good environment It has a work life balance, Having a nice management for every decision came up. Its a good choice having work here in asurion
Salary / Benefits
This company is people oriented, very heavy with employee engagement. Employees work here because of good benefits - salary and healthcare and also the location is very nice.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is answers queries regarding with their insurance claims. Different types of customer that you will be dealing with. Management is more on micro managing. Workplace is fun at first but as the company grow more toxic culture was implemented to the employees. Most enjoyable part of the job is having fun at work .
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace. There are a lot of things you can do during lunch break. They also have gym that is free for employees. HR employees are very approachable.
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun place to work because of the people working with the company. Most of the task given are very reasonable to finish within the given deadline. The compensation is quite too low.
Pros
Free Food, Good Work Environment
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
They provide a good compensation depending on an employee's skill set. They provide training regularly and the managers are very hands on with their team member.
Pros
good boss, above average salary, work life balance
Cons
politics
Salary / Benefits
Its have a good benefits to their employees and more innovation and strategies . Our company have more events for their employees and they given awards and promotion for those people who have good characteristics, attitude and best attendance, and also for those who have more bright ideas that will help to improve our company .
Pros
Free meals allowance
Salary / Benefits
Asurion is a great company, the work environment is nice, but there is no work/life balance. But the pay is very good, overall a great company to work for.
Pros
Meal Allowance
Salary / Benefits
It is a american company that offers attractive salary and benefit package. hMO extends to immediate family member, quarterly bonus is provided when business is good. It offers balanced work-life balance when you are in normal schcedule. Skills in planning to accommodate inctease in demands needs a loy of improvement. Career growth is evident but not to all You will get daily dose of learning, pressure and fun. Colleagues are fun to be with. It is difficult to understand management’s very fluctuating decision. Looks like plan is just short term and consideration is shallow so the business is also unstable I find satisfaction in working wih my team but superior needs deeper consideration. Performance assessment method needs improvement
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Depends on section/manager, way of management is different
Salary / Benefits
The workplace and culture of Asurion has been evidently showcased in day to day basis. We, as part of their employees has felt that a typical day at work does not involve too much stress with people and work load & capacity. What I learned with Asurion is how you trust and take care of your people. As a Quality Analyst, our management is well diverse and open/transparent. I love the way I coach and help develop people but at the same time, it could be a challenge depending on which or what approach to use. Overall, I am glad that I am part of Asurion.
Pros
Salary, Bonuses
Cons
Proximity
Salary / Benefits
The employees are nice, friendly, and approachable to intern like me. The HR employees are kind and they really care to all the employees in the company.
Salary / Benefits
The company work is very stressful as it aims for excellence however the human resource team was able to make the workplace fun and exciting and create work life balance which made it enjoyable to work.
Pros
Pay is high
Salary / Benefits
- challenging work - employee-centered - coaching for performance - engagement activities - performance and people management - best compensation - career development
benefits
Cons
usual change in process
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company to work with it's just that the schedules are hectic and the customers to cater to are stressful and crazy. But the people around you and the environment is epic.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Stressful Customers
Salary / Benefits
Monday to Friday even Saturday good management and having good attitude. cleanliness place and air condition. and having a respect to all culture and having loveliness and hope fo each other.
Pros
free meal
Cons
12 hours
  1. Employee Reviews