Astoria Hotels & Resorts

Astoria Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews
beautiful place to work
Huge property that has a waterpark. Away from the city. Free meals, and free accommodation if you're not a local. Our resort manager was great so we all enjoyed working there.
Good but needs improvement
Good place for first time hotel experience workers. But they need to focus on training staff and how they can develop team members. They should also improve employee benefits aligned with other international chains.
Salary / Benefits
exciting invirinment on the workplace, you can learn things in every day concerns and commendations from the guests.
no dull moment on the workplace, doing the check-in checkout of the guests are primary tasks, but most important is to make them feel home away from home. Everyday reports must done every after shift. Ive learned things through people I met, from the simplest man to the biggest man in town thought me how to interact properly.
the hardest part of the job is the overtime work. 8-12 hours on duty which not good and not productive anymore. (Under Staff) the most enjoyable part is when someone guests or superior noticed your effort and passion in your doing just to give the best of you and of-course for the commendations from the guest appreciated you.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
short breaks / long work hours 8-12 hours everyday
Salary / Benefits
good training ground for me
good place to work
i learned a lot of things like in bar area and also in dining area.i got a new idea to give me a strenght.and so on i give my self an enjoyable and knowledgeable on what thing who considered as a proffession in every day in my work.
Pros
one meal on duty
Cons
exact hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8