Asticom

Asticom Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
overall acceptable but not that excellent, , minimum government mandated benefits, with out security of tenure..without training, if you are looking for career advancement this is not the company for you, but just for gaining experience this is okay
Salary / Benefits
Working for Asticom is one of my great experience because I have learned a lot considering that it's my first work after I graduated. I've learned how to interact with different kind of people specifically their personality
Salary / Benefits
I gain new knowledge and skills. Became confident with myself. They use some new easy ways to improve the production or the whole team. Providing the needs and wants of the customers.
Salary / Benefits
Telesales representatives work as part of a sales team. They contact customers directly by telephone to make sales or support field sales representatives by setting appointments or qualifying prospects.
Salary / Benefits
Being 1 year employed of this company it was a great experience to prepare myself in a real world of corporate. It also gives me reasonable packages of benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace must value people accordingly and give the right salary for the right position. learned alot and new skills specifically on current and trendy Gadget, know hows tricks etc. while achieving sales target on a monthly basis
Salary / Benefits
i can work as 16 hrs as long if the company needed. in work i am all around person as long i know that job. i learned to cooperate and how to take care of the customer.
Cons
Field Work
Door to Door Business Visiting

Everyday appointment

Conducting Survey per Area

Everyday Reporting,

1 ones a week meeting with whole team of Region

offering Broadbands, cellphone plans and solutions/ globe labs
Salary / Benefits
I've learned alot here in my work place, im so much fun to work to my workmates. The management is very nice in each employees of the company. The hardest part is having an issue for the client and we resolved it immediately.