ASTICOM Technology Inc.

ASTICOM Technology Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines36 reviews

Collaborative Workplace

The onboarding process is great. I wasn't able to submit the examination but still they hire me. My teammates are collaborative and easy to work with.

No career progress in this company and its group of companies

- No career advancement- After a year of service you will receive your service incentive leave and your salary increase- Management doesn't care about their employees that will make you think it's all about money for them- Client and its employee doesn't care about you and how you will feel about the changes in your work

Pros

Pay is higher than in other HR management companies.

Cons

- OT - no career advancement - poor management - no bonus - no recognition - low SIL

Good

As a Payroll specialist, we only work during payroll week and the rest is not a busy day. They are not really strict and during pandemic since 2020, we are working from home. The company is okay for me.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

No benefits

Fun workplace especially I was assigned to work at the airport. It is a Customer facing job.

It's really good to work here especially if you want to improve your customer service experience. You will be dealing with a lot of different types of people like foreigners and all tourist that is arriving at the airport. It will boost your confidence on how you communicate in different person.

Pros

Incentives, comfortable place to work, good team mates and and team leader especially at Terminal 1

Cons

None so far.

no work life balance

really stressful and toxic work environment. low salary and poor benefits to their employee. the healthcare company choice is not so good.

First job

Its a good companyVery Active in communicating with their employees.HR is always to slow to respond to issues and disputes.Healthcare company choice is not so good.

good

Cons

hr too long to respond

Management is poor.

They're not aligned, both supervisor and HR.It takes time to receive a reply.Their IT main office is far.Meetings and be emails.You'll get bombarded with requests even after you finished signing up for it. Feels like they don't have a data base to check your info.Some payments are not reimbursable.

Pros

New friends/collogues.

Cons

Almost everything is slow or delayed.

Burnout. Stressful. Pressure. Poor management. Low salary.

My job as a community manager is so stressful. They change the task like every other week. The QAs and TLs are not align when it comes to handling the customer. Too much pressure. When it comes to training for newbies?> They will only train you for the proper handling of a certain concern of the customers> But no training for communication, proper placing of punctuation marks etc (since its a non voice)Management?Poor management. Too hard to contact HR when you have a dispute on your salary. They don't even have a hotline to call them. You will only contact them via email. They will only call you when you real talk them via email and guess what they will treat you via call like it's your fault when you have a concern on your payroll and other benefits like SSS. We don't feel like we are being assisted. They are not reliable. I won't recommend this company for those who have an experience already. Because everything here is manual. Believe it.

Pros

Friendly Colleagues, Hmo, Wfh

Cons

No incentives, No increase upon regularization, No free food/drinks. Low Salary.

Compensation is well

I used to work here for almost 6 months. Salary is good, but security of tenure is not good. Once the project is suspended or terminated, employees are automatically lay-off. No contingency plan for its employees.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Security of tenure

Relaxed environment but low pay

Overall experience is good but they don't really give a lot of pay. Somehow stable if you'll stay for years with a little increase every year. Has some career advancement but it depends to you if it's worth it.

Pros

Stable and has HMO

Cons

Low salary pay

Very Good Company. Good Choice! Please apply now for any role. Good Workplace, Management, and you will learned a lot with monday-Friday schedule. you'll enjoy here!

Full terms with work life balance

Everything was great wehn I was with them, but since due to the Pandemic. I didn't gwt any chance of acquiring any training/personal development with them.

Pros

Salary and Employee Care

Cons

Not much Training Programs

What do you expect from an agency?

They don't give their people any kind of appreciation/rewards. (no increase, no employee of the year, no christmas bonus or grocery package, no birthday greetings, etc.) Even if you stayed with them for how many years.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

No yearly increase. No bonus. No christmas gift/grocery package

Nice People and fun to work with

I learned a lot working at Asticom,they have nice management they really love they're employees.Not just you are secured but also your family. Thats how Aticom cared about all they're employees. i love and i enjoy working with Asticom family.

Pros

Asticom will give Allowances

Cons

Asticom will give Overtime pay

Good Management

Good management and work culture, always ready to help their employee's on what their needs especially questions and have promotions. Always give their best to ensure the applicants that they're good and competitive as well.

Asticom is a good place to start.

Entering is easy. Staying is a totally different story since aside from your performance it is highly dependent on the clients ever changing demands. Its a good place to start a career and gain experience.

It was okay

It was okay, however, I learned that they didn’t pay for my government-required benefits like SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig, even if though they deducted my salary for the said benefits.

Payroll Not Consistent

Di consistent at sakto ang pag se sweldo. Kung di ka mag reklamo di mo rin makukuha ang sahod na kulang na dapat sana ibigay ng sakto sa mandays ng employee nila.

A good company that offer a life balances in career and personal affair.

A good company that offer a life balances in career and personal affair. An advocate of health and growth. They will make sure you are deployed in good companies that will help you meet your goals.

Productive and challenge

Productive - everytime there's an incident regarding to our network it makes me more think deeply. And learn new things after resolve any problem to our network Challenge - there's always a high severity that make me more pro-active

Cons

incentive leave after a year

my comfort zone,memorable and fun

actually asticom hub is my comfort zone but i think there's no chance to promote that's why im looking for another opportunity to show my skills and to grow more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASTICOM Technology Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • ASTICOM Technology Inc.