ASTICOM Technology Inc.

ASTICOM Technology Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good management and work culture, always ready to help their employee's on what their needs especially questions and have promotions. Always give their best to ensure the applicants that they're good and competitive as well.
Salary / Benefits
Entering is easy. Staying is a totally different story since aside from your performance it is highly dependent on the clients ever changing demands. Its a good place to start a career and gain experience.
Salary / Benefits
It was okay, however, I learned that they didn’t pay for my government-required benefits like SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig, even if though they deducted my salary for the said benefits.
Salary / Benefits
A good company that offer a life balances in career and personal affair. An advocate of health and growth. They will make sure you are deployed in good companies that will help you meet your goals.
Salary / Benefits
Productive - everytime there's an incident regarding to our network it makes me more think deeply. And learn new things after resolve any problem to our network Challenge - there's always a high severity that make me more pro-active
Cons
incentive leave after a year
Salary / Benefits
actually asticom hub is my comfort zone but i think there's no chance to promote that's why im looking for another opportunity to show my skills and to grow more.
Salary / Benefits
ASTICOM Technology Inc. is a good company where I learned a lot of things as an entry-level in the corporate world. Their workplace is good and nice I adopt new things I can bring along my journey.
Pros
Competitive salary
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working as I learned new things everyday. Great People, environment and culture. Looking forward to seeing another company like Asticom Technology.
Salary / Benefits
but no job security,..extension of contract for every 5th month. low salary....mon to sat work. no excuse even its heavy raining on area as they are not monitoring also the weather but the management is quality.
Pros
work life are balance
Cons
no job security
Salary / Benefits
Work Life Balanced Company, I enjoyed working as I learned new things everyday. Great People, environment and culture. Looking forward to seeing another company like Asticom
Salary / Benefits
Fun experience because of co-workers. Though salray is low we choose to stay because of the team leaders and friends that we've made inside the office.
Salary / Benefits
Currently learning new things to enhance my knowledge and skills. Enjoying the time for work and play. Gives priority on things needed to prioritize. So far so good.
Salary / Benefits
direct to site activity. coordination with subcontractor on what is the daily work on site. the hardest part of the job is that, if the subcontractors or vendors are not yet finished with the activity, you also stay late for them to get finished. the most enjoyable part is, well, it is not enjoyable. because it is work. work is not supposed to be enjoyed, but life is.
Cons
24/7 work
Salary / Benefits
Needs more improvement, approachable staffs and lack of point person for consultation. Should be consistent with their answers. But they will give free health card upon employment.
Pros
Has free health card after a month
Cons
Long hours of waiting for inquiries or consultations
Salary / Benefits
This company is nice the management all my co workers the manager the supervisor all the person so nice and ver easy to communicate. Most of the time in our work have a pleasant work place always clean, the working place.
Salary / Benefits
This company will help you increase your learning and will help you develop your skills. The workplace in TGT is nice, there is no hardest part if you are happy doing your job. I enjoyed working here in my group.
Salary / Benefits
It is an agency company with its client is globe telecom Aquired by globe to render hr support for many employees to hire. Provide full staffing position to its client for different role to perform in globe.
Pros
Free give aways
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
my experience to my last work is very ok and my manager and co-workers is verry nice to me and i enjoy to my last work beause my work is easy and i make my qouta.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Current job is very much related on the previous work I had. The only difference is that market were focused to micro and small medium enterprise while the latter is purely residential. I enjoyed working coz I have given a chance to meet and to wok with again with my previous colleagues/ globe employees.
Pros
Familiarity with the products especially broadband/ internet
Cons
Nature of job is more on administrative works
Salary / Benefits
A good company. Good Client. Staff are very accommodating. Approachable. I think this are only things I want to say about Asticom Technolgy Inc.. Thanks.
Salary / Benefits
Asticom is an agency and a subsidiary of Globe Telecom. Asticom is good in terms of support to there employees. They are very involved in the good welfare of there personnel.