Asiapro Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Asiapro Multi-Purpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Overall okay the management the handling of emplyoee and insentives I received from the company and the bond of my collegues really help me to become what I am today and to do better in my next job
Pros
Free stay in
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Asiapro is a great company and taught me a lot over the past years. It is one of the largest cooperative here and Asiapro continues to inspire meaningful lives to each member. I must say I enjoyed working here and all of my mentors has a great contribution to my learnings.
Salary / Benefits
enhance my managerial skills; it took me 6 months to fully adjust with the cooperative set-up; the Management is great, it's member centered; the workplace culture is enjoyable; my hardest part of the job is dealing with insurance claims.
Salary / Benefits
Good bosses and workmates. Good place to start a work. Learning here is massive and it will depends on your ability to cope up on the given task or load.
Salary / Benefits
Changes are face-pace in the management, adaptability is always tested yet has a good environment and good people with a concern for others. A lot of leaders were knowledgable and very professional.
Salary / Benefits
unfair treatments to other members, have a favoritism, no increasing with salary, i did not grow as good employee, low salary and very unfair to others.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working place. I have learned so much with my position. The management has a common goal. Member centered. Hardest part is to deal with lacking remittances of members. While the enjoyable part is the fun relationship of the worker.
Salary / Benefits
Good management.We Have a comfortable and well vetilated office.The hardest part of my job was if we have shortages in inventory balance.The most enjoyable when we have get together with all the employees. Thank you so much.
Salary / Benefits
*A typical day at work in Asiapro is very enjoyable, and what I've learned in this cooperative is their new culture far from the other private companies, and the management is fair enough for the common good. The most challenging part of the job is when you encountered different people with different characteristic or attitude, but the most enjoyable part in working to this cooperative is when I can help an member to their concern and made you feel that they're important in a way you serve them different community service like, Medical mission were we can show them how important their health in their lives, and to work physically fit.
Salary / Benefits
Maganda po Ang trabaho ko don kaso Hindi po sapat Ang sahod ko para sa aking mga pangunahing kailangan at malayo po sa aming bahay at Wala akong pambayad sa upa .
Pros
No house & food
Salary / Benefits
always free to do all my works in the company and my workmates are kind and humble . All was well trained and responsible to all their duties. Cleanliness always before to start the duties inside the company.
Salary / Benefits
productive and competitive in salary and benefits. it has a lot of processing that can develop you into a good and competitive individual. it also gives you good background once you resigned and apply to a new job.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is Receiving, Inventory Outlet from Alaska Inc. And SYSU Intl. Inc. and what i learned is to train / Orient each team member about the process. The management is operates as a worker cooperative that offers solutions to service contracting and outsourcing needs. The workplace culture Good workplace environment and learn things with my co-workers. Fun working with my colleagues even in time of pressure. The hardest part of my job is to Ensure the validity and accuracy of data from Inventories. and the most enjoyable part of my job is to experience work, how to cooperate and mingle to other people.
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice place to work because of the people around you..here we support people to have jobs even without proper education and give them our support.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
The hardest parts is you have to work early I have to prepare my of Personal Protective Equipment I have to prepare all papers needs by my groups The most enjoyable is you meet different people with differrent attitude.
Pros
with loans
Cons
error most on payroll
Salary / Benefits
Very good for me on this compoy and so many thankz of thiscompony and hope n mkakababik na aqu deto for new position to job of as long as you can to my work
Pros
Non
Cons
Maybe long hours..
Salary / Benefits
Recent Job taught me how to handle stress in terms of collection/cash requirement in order to compensate our members. Also taught me how to deal various people regarding on their different personalities that affects the entire operations' entity.
Salary / Benefits
this company is so good and you have a lot of experience that you've learned and you have learned how to love your job even your job is hard you have to do this and to finished it.
Pros
issuance of tools and equipments
Salary / Benefits
I love the Job. but the salary is very low. and our department head is not responsive to our concern. he is not around most of the time. I want to grow that is why i am applying for another job where i can apply my knowledge and skills
Pros
n/a
Salary / Benefits
First thing to do at work every morning first punch in into our bio metrics then, clean my table in open my laptop to check my email for new messages,after that doing listing for things to do for the day, then follow what come first on my listing. then go out to the field for client visit, to check my people if there is a concern,that's my routine. i learned that i should always take good care of my people, address their concern so that they can feel that i care for them not just an employee but like a family so that they can perform their job well. The ,management assistance give us training to be more effective as a supervisor. my co worker is like a family to me,establish always teamwork.Hardest part of the job is handling 16 clients different attitude and approach.the most enjoyable part of the job is when the time i talk to my people in give my assistance to them , in also helping our client on their needs as a service provider.
Pros
part time job
Cons
4 hrs maximum