Asian Institute of Computer Studies

Asian Institute of Computer Studies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Loved working on this place back home which is Philippines. People here are approachable and hard working. Everyones helping and assisting each other.
Salary / Benefits
Im a Liberian in AICS for 1 year im working in library everyday and they pay my full tuition fee. i learn a lot because i can study while im just sitting and take care of book there. thats my first job but im so happy that they permit me to be part of the staff in school. the hardest part of the job is i need to close the library by 10pm. i work there from 7am to 10pm. library and study together. Most enjoyable part of being a librarian is i read a lo of book do my assignments and study my next lecture.
Salary / Benefits
im just a student there so im still learning in the industry they just mede me simple stuff like encoding and dealing telephone calls even interacting with inquiring students
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot on that school. Because i am a student assistant for two years. I work as a janitor,encoder, and messenger, that's why i challenge my self.
Salary / Benefits
A great experience for fresh graduates like me because you will gonna feel all the pressures when it comes with paperworks and other marketing skills in office
Salary / Benefits
A fun working place wherein the workers are friendly and approachable. Had a good organized and fair management. Teachers do usually help you when you need their help.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday i check all peripherals and computers, laboratories, rooms, Guidance and Admininstration office, support in all students they use the computers inside the lab.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is so fun. I learn a lot of things in my boss that i can apply for my future jobs.The management respect its employees and treat us as a family and the workplace have an good atmosphere. the hardest part of the job is when a lot of computer malfunction all at once.But the bond we made in that time makes the job so fun and enjoyable.
Pros
free wifi
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
School provides me better understanding on how to fully understand office work and challenge me to manage my time carefully since I was still studying that time.
Salary / Benefits
do not give legal compensation to employees. do not have facilities for well being. do not give benefits to employees. salary is below minimum. good working relations with employees
Salary / Benefits
I had learn many things while working to this company. I enhanced my communication skills and its a place where i can enjoy my work. my co-workers are very kind and helpful
Salary / Benefits
Getting new knowledge and experience where i developed this institution give me more idea how an Institution work and im happy i became part of Administration Office of Asian Institute of Computer Studies
Salary / Benefits
The Asian Institute of computer studies is a college school that offering Bachelors and associates degree for the students. I worked as admin staff for 3 years 2010-2013 and become a computer instructor from 2013-2016. the school was not so big as universities but I loved working there because of having a good administration and very approachable and kind students. I enjoyed a lot working there for the total of 6 years.
Salary / Benefits
No security of tenure. No benefits. Project based.Accessible because you can reach the school by riding a bike.You can manage your time because it is based per hour.
Pros
Time management
Cons
No security of tenure.
Salary / Benefits
They used a really good marketing campaign. I made sure we quickly analyzed and improved our school management. As a receptionist I learned how to communicate good moral to others and greet people even though I am always tired at school. My co-workers is friendly but sometimes they are not loyal or honest to me. The most enjoyable part of my job is, I give my best to my work and I have learned a lot of lesson from that company, I am happy to give my knowledge and skills to them.
Pros
Free lunch when we have a meeting or orientation
Cons
No overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
every day routine going to school teaching different kind of students dealing with different kind of attitude character and personality, through that I've learned that every learning comes from experiments and test to know different kind of teaching skills that suites to different kind of students.
Pros
Good relationship of management toward teachers and students
Cons
there is not much support for teachers. Low budget.
Salary / Benefits
need to deliver lesson to the highest standard possible teaching is a full time commitment it needs a regular enhancement of acquired skills and education need to constantly communicate with the stakeholders such as parents direct supervisor managers government entities developed and maintain harmonious working relationship with fellow educators and non- teaching personnel submission of students progress report on time
Pros
free foods
Cons
inadequate facilities
Salary / Benefits
monday to saturday i learn more about computer, marketing etc. Good company Good management my co-worker is 50% good & 50% bad Attitude marketing every month of april and may Month of december
Pros
Not Free lunches
Cons
only 8 hour
Salary / Benefits
Management is good and co-workers are also good, but the management is not good in terms of supplies of tools and equipment for the job.the hardest part of the job is to gather some part or tools the management cant provide. and the enjoyable part of my job on this institution is to teach and guide students, staffs to learn..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
For me it's been a great challenge because when I started here in AICS,I don't have any idea how to fix the issue because I didn't saw the last Technician so I am like in the jungle that I have to do a survival tactics to be able to adapt here in AICS. I really upset because the units and other components here are need to replace but the main branch didn't support what we need. Me and my partner were being resourceful in software needs but we are still lack of equipment to fix the hardware and the system units.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work: I check all the computer inside the Computer Laboratory are working properly, and connected to the Network. What I learned: I learned to troubleshoot System Unit, configure computer hardware to run smoothly. configure Operating System, programming languages, and application programs to run the way we want. We learned to troubleshoot network connection of the computer. I learned to weakened the virus, and remove the virus from the PC manually. We learned to create a program that modified Operating System. Management: It is hard to manages the school, because of large population of Students. Co worker: My Colleague are very cooperative. Hardest part of the Job: when meeting the deadline of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job: When online to the Internet, because the internet are very informative.
Pros
thirteen month pay, bonus, privilege of admin staff to study without tuition fee
Cons
low salary for admin staff