Asian Hospital and Medical Center

Asian Hospital and Medical Center Management reviews

Philippines84 reviews
Salary / Benefits
-At asian they will provide trainings that is related to your job description, they will give you also advanced training that you can use in the future.
-Workmates are good but the management is 😔.
-salary and appraisal are bad.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Management/salary & benefit
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate the people.
I learned how to assist the patient

I learned to calm down if the patient is irritated

I learned how to face my weakness.

I learned how to be responsible for the cash.

The workplace culture, management is good, 100 percent good service or quality for the patients.
The most enjoyable part for my past job if have a clamity we have a FREE DELICIOUS LUNCH and so many activities and free bonus month of December.
Pros
We have budget for lunch every month
Salary / Benefits
AHMC is a very prestigious hospital in the whole PH but they can't take good care of their employees very well. They are giving us huge workload but very little compensation.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Sometimes the management doesn't allow to file the Overtime Works
Salary / Benefits
Been working here for quite sometime (more than 5 years) . My salary after those years did not even reach 25,000.00php per month considering some promotions.

Patient-centered care is transformed to simply patient-centered to the point that you have to swallow your pride to patients (especially to VIP ones, which there is a lot) even if you are in the right standing.
Management cannot protect their employees to abusive patients or patients’ relatives even if you are scold or thrown at by the patient/relative.

Much politics around too... but i’ll Let you have that inquired with people you know who has worked here. (It varies from one department to another)

If you’re in a medical health worker (nurse, PT, medtech, radtech, etc) who has passed the board exam and is certified licensed, do not be surprised to know your rate is the same with office clerks who didn’t take the board exam.

HR is quite lousy with their events. Not even creative. They are known to miss a lot of things. Misplace some of your important documents, forget to give you the company shirt and some other AHMC stuff... oh they often will have problems with your payroll too.

There are more things than what is mentioned and you might say this is a hate review but by all means, join Asian Hospital and update me if anything in here is false.
Cons
Low salary, slow increase, bad environment
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace to have an experience especially for the fresh graduates because of their trainings and seminars. JCI accredited that is good for your CV or resume. Some facilities are advanced.
Pros
Cons
Less Salary
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace, good company good management, they train their staff very well specially to customer service and patient care, the most enjoyable part of my job is that you dont feel that we're having a hard time at work because we do it as a team, we're like a family in our job
Salary / Benefits
well i only stayed here short and there is nothing i can say here, the management is good, the workplace is very nice but the food is very expensive for your salary
Salary / Benefits
The management are great. The staff are friendly. You feel like you’re home or hotel when you stay there even though you are admitted.

Working environment had been fun enough especially the health care team or the colleagues had so much bond to each other although sometimes its hectic or being toxic in the ward yet there is still time for having a good bonding with the group.
Salary / Benefits
I use to work a shifting time like 8am in the morning until 5pm in the afternoon and sometimes i work on a night shift 2pm in the afternoon until 10pm of the evening. I've learned a lot i know to handle some irate patients pwd persons and also senior citizens... i management my whole time in the billing because i need to because a lot of work i need to do on my job and focus on it. my workplace is also great because we sit each other with my colleagues side by side it was very fun. but the hardest part of my job there is when i was rush on time and some irate patient can't handle their feelings about the billings they have. but the most enjoyable part of my job is when i see some people are smiling at me because i did my job great!.
Pros
free allowance
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work would start with daily handover of patients and daily patient rounds.
time management is definitely important as well as having good bedside manners.
having good rapport with patients as well as other hospital staff is also essential.

the hardest part of the job was to keep up with the grueling hours of work.

the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see your patients' progress
Pros
free lunch and medical coverage
Salary / Benefits
Learning growth is quite immense.
Work-life balance is achieved.

Management greatly values the employees.
Familial treatment towards one another.

Long hours during month-end closing.

You get to learn almost everything since there's a monthly reporting of each job handled by respective staffs.
Pros
Free meal and rice subsidy
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Working in Asian Hospital everyday is productive and challenging as you meet different kinds of people with different needs and you have to assist them in a unique way. I learned to be patient while I do my work everyday no matter how busy I am. The management is supportive to the employees. They listen to every employees' problem. The workplace makes your job easier because of state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in Asian Hospital. The hardest part of the job is when you see someone suffers and you did everything to ease the suffering. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet different kinds of people may it be your patients or new staff in the area and get to be friends with them.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
the work is hard as always but always satisfying because of the sense of achievement. I have learned about time management, prioritisation and multitasking. The management is well accommodating and always approachable. The workplace promotes teamwork and to keep each other covered whenever somebody is super busy with their work load. The hardest part of the job was to be fast and accurate. The enjoyable part is realising that you can do more than you know.
Pros
offers free trainings and career advancements such as masteral
Cons
Understaffed
Salary / Benefits
Asian Hospital and Medical Center is a great organization not only with its medical advancements but with its professional and organized structure of management. The atmosphere in the hospital is very motivating with the modern setting and the fellow workmates.
Pros
Health Benefits and Allowances
Cons
Long Hours, Hard if you're far from the company
Salary / Benefits
Asian Hospital is my first job after I graduated and I was blessed to be given the opportunity to be part of the pre opening team. I also was promoted from a Receptionist to An Executive Assistant for the Vp for support services.
Pros
Everyone including the top management are very supportive
Cons
Benefits and salary is not yet competitive during that time
learned to humble myself
learned about a newer version of stock management control and inventory
learned to be a leader and guide colleagues along the way
Salary / Benefits
Me as a Nurse in Asian Hospital and medical center it was challenging working and environment wherein you'll be push in with your limits but you'll learn a lot from it. Handling your time management, prioritization, patient care and etc. But a the end and most enjoyable part of the work is you get to reward by your patient for all the caring, love and support with each patient,

I did grow here as a seed but now a tree which now I supervise the telemetry floor and staffing.
Pros
Complete Apparatus
Cons
Long hours and Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work mus be stress free by staying calm during toxic moment. what i've learned is that how to control my temper. the management should have open communication with its employee. workplace culture should be open. the hardest part of job is working with people who doesn't appreciate my good deed. the most enjoyable part is when my seniors appreciate my work.
Salary / Benefits
Just a typical work as a housekeeper. Nothing special work culture management over all, same as other jobs that I've been before. Enjoyable part is that you have colleagues that will help your tasks.
Salary / Benefits
Has a good working environment. Most of the superiors are approachable. I've learned the basics in handling phone call. It is well-known in other countries and lasted for how many years so I think that the management is very good. In my line of work the hardest part was receiving complaints from patients with regards to other departments and most likely, they put the blame on us.
Salary / Benefits
My schedule at work is regular office hours but Nuclear Medicine Technologist is on-call. So whenever there is a patient in the middle of the night, we are required to go back to the hospital to cater to the need of the patient. I learned a lot of new things with the institution, especially being a NucMed Tech. It is totally a new environment to me but because of my immediate supervisor and colleagues, things became easy. The management makes sure to hear the voice of the employees in any way possible. They try their best to extend their arms to the need of the employees. There are no easy job. Everything is in its hardest but it is up to us on how we see things. I don't recognize any hardest part because for me each part is a learning that I need to advance in my career. The most enjoyable part is knowing that no matter how busy we get in the unit, at the end of the day, we know very well that we did our best to give quality service to our patient and make them feel, at least for a while, that they are normal.
Pros
advance facilities
Cons
N/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asian Hospital and Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.
Asian Hospital and Medical Center Reviews by Location