Asian Hospital and Medical Center

Asian Hospital and Medical Center Employee Reviews

Philippines84 reviews
Salary / Benefits
-At asian they will provide trainings that is related to your job description, they will give you also advanced training that you can use in the future.
-Workmates are good but the management is 😔.

-salary and appraisal are bad.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Management/salary & benefit
Salary / Benefits
Asian Hospital and Medical Center, is a good company, good benefits and the staff are very friendly. The working environment is good and leaders are very kind
Salary / Benefits
Working in Asian Hospital is a great training ground for the new graduates. They offer a very relaxing work environment And at the same time committed to your professional growth.
Salary / Benefits
• I learned a lot of things like how to communicate other people or different kinds of people.
• This is the memorable work experience in my whole life.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned different things from being safety officer, from facilitating safety rounds, meetings, and drills. even doing compliance report that should be submitted to DOLE, doing on-the-spot report when incident happened
Salary / Benefits
I miss the workplace and the employees. I miss everything especially the department I've been part of, the work and the toxic task I miss that so well. My colleagues gave me great memories. I miss to be part of asian hospital and medical center
Salary / Benefits
working at asian hospital is okay. though i wasn't directly hired but them, it's never hard for people to make you feel at home and everyone's easy to work with.
Salary / Benefits
But if you need a living, totally not worth it. I’ve been with this hospital for more than a year and the voice of the employee are invalid, especially the person working in the frontline.

Too many implementation, too little salary.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate the people.
I learned how to assist the patient

I learned to calm down if the patient is irritated

I learned how to face my weakness.

I learned how to be responsible for the cash.

The workplace culture, management is good, 100 percent good service or quality for the patients.

The most enjoyable part for my past job if have a clamity we have a FREE DELICIOUS LUNCH and so many activities and free bonus month of December.
Pros
We have budget for lunch every month
Salary / Benefits
AHMC is a very prestigious hospital in the whole PH but they can't take good care of their employees very well. They are giving us huge workload but very little compensation.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Sometimes the management doesn't allow to file the Overtime Works
Salary / Benefits
Been working here for quite sometime (more than 5 years) . My salary after those years did not even reach 25,000.00php per month considering some promotions.

Patient-centered care is transformed to simply patient-centered to the point that you have to swallow your pride to patients (especially to VIP ones, which there is a lot) even if you are in the right standing. Management cannot protect their employees to abusive patients or patients’ relatives even if you are scold or thrown at by the patient/relative.

Much politics around too... but i’ll Let you have that inquired with people you know who has worked here. (It varies from one department to another)

If you’re in a medical health worker (nurse, PT, medtech, radtech, etc) who has passed the board exam and is certified licensed, do not be surprised to know your rate is the same with office clerks who didn’t take the board exam.

HR is quite lousy with their events. Not even creative. They are known to miss a lot of things. Misplace some of your important documents, forget to give you the company shirt and some other AHMC stuff... oh they often will have problems with your payroll too.

There are more things than what is mentioned and you might say this is a hate review but by all means, join Asian Hospital and update me if anything in here is false.
Cons
Low salary, slow increase, bad environment
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace to have an experience especially for the fresh graduates because of their trainings and seminars. JCI accredited that is good for your CV or resume. Some facilities are advanced.
Pros
Cons
Less Salary
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace, good company good management, they train their staff very well specially to customer service and patient care, the most enjoyable part of my job is that you dont feel that we're having a hard time at work because we do it as a team, we're like a family in our job
Salary / Benefits
Good starting point for aspiring software engineer :) , you will be force to learn full stack development , no proper testing process, all request are urgent :D
Pros
best place to learn
Cons
Low salary, too much workload and pressure
Salary / Benefits
Manually made reports make it inefficient to create such workload. You need to learn the process in a holistic approach to know the solution for every root-cause analysis.
The Company must revise the health benefits to make it favorable atleast to the employee and must consider HMO instead of Benefit Limit. At first glance, you might think that the Benefit Limit is high, but as soon as you get familiar with the rates of the insitute, it is actually low and not enough. Parents are not covered in health benefit for single employees.
Pros
Meal subsidy, Rice Allowance, Familiar Culture, Sleeping Quarters, Lots of Institute Activities
Cons
Manual Reports, Low Health Benefits, Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
well i only stayed here short and there is nothing i can say here, the management is good, the workplace is very nice but the food is very expensive for your salary
Salary / Benefits
Im happy to be part of this company us a staff but i need looking another job to know more experience any kind of work us well i learned thank you asian Hospital.
Pros
Free food
Cons
We have OVertime pay
Salary / Benefits
they provide valuable contribution in handling a challenging purchasing position in a competent organization that offers long-term opportunity for professional and personal growth.
Result- Team Oriented Player with good Interpersonal skills and desire to endeavor for continuous improvement with strong morale and motivational skills.

Happy and SocialFriendly Place
Pros
Free Lunch and Breakfast and Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
The management are great. The staff are friendly. You feel like you’re home or hotel when you stay there even though you are admitted.

Working environment had been fun enough especially the health care team or the colleagues had so much bond to each other although sometimes its hectic or being toxic in the ward yet there is still time for having a good bonding with the group.
Salary / Benefits
Working here gave me a lot of learning because this was my first job. Having my co-workers who has been working there for a long time taught me techniques and how to handle various cases in an effective way. However, due to low salary and benefits, I have to look for a better opportunity.
Cons
Low Salary and Benefits
Salary / Benefits
I use to work a shifting time like 8am in the morning until 5pm in the afternoon and sometimes i work on a night shift 2pm in the afternoon until 10pm of the evening. I've learned a lot i know to handle some irate patients pwd persons and also senior citizens... i management my whole time in the billing because i need to because a lot of work i need to do on my job and focus on it. my workplace is also great because we sit each other with my colleagues side by side it was very fun. but the hardest part of my job there is when i was rush on time and some irate patient can't handle their feelings about the billings they have. but the most enjoyable part of my job is when i see some people are smiling at me because i did my job great!.
Pros
free allowance