Asian Aerospace Corporation

Asian Aerospace Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Very toxic
Authorities with high positions always look for discrepancies in your work. The management is unsystematic. Working hours are very long (10.5 hours) and they don’t give overtime pay, yet make you stay longer than your required working hours. Does not compensate well. Sanctions are given immediately without proper due process and investigation.
Worst
If you just want to work but not to pay well. Go to this company they can provide you. They cant provide health insurance, no hazard pay, no overtime pay. Also, if theres pandamic they dont cant care about you still the operations still going they dont care aboit you bacause its no work, no pay.
Pros
experience on the aircraft is ok
Cons
No health Insurance, No proper trainings provided, No overtime pay, No hazard pay, Cant provide PPE's they will provide if its necessary
Saddest company I worked for
no work life balance, the CEO will spend hours in meeting spewing nonsense, talking about one employee that he hates, meeting will start at 4pm and will be finished at 11pm. You can't leave the office if he's still there.
They don't respect your personal time, you will get a call even at 12 in the midnight. Management don't want to pay overtime. Employees are having a hard time getting a certificate of employment as it has to be approved by the CEO and he doesn't want to issue one.

Christmas party is the worst, they would separate the table of the managers from the entry level employees, even the food is different.
Pros
Cons
no benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Management is very appreciative.
Superiors are approachable and appreciative. I love working here since they gave us chance to perform according to our capabilities. They gave us opportunity to grow in our field.
Pros
Good compensation and appreciative superiors.
Cons
No HMO
Salary / Benefits
Nakaka trauma lang on the spot tumawag for interview
unproffesional, 4pm interview pero final interview with the CEO 11pm, very late na. tapos and question and answer parang below the belt. 5years contract, pag hindi mo natapos siya, ikaw pa magbabayad... or deduction to your separation pay, 10.5 per day, low salary lang bigay and walang HMO.
Cons
long hour or working 10.5 per day no Overtime pay, off set only
Stressful
Not a friendly work environment. Will not give your last salary, Accounting department with full of hot headed employee that they thin they are above all.
Salary / Benefits
Not impress with the company benefits and work environment
Unorganized recruitment process. You will be scheduled at 2pm but they will assist you after 1-2 hrs. I experienced to interview at 10pm also. Not impressed with the company benefits. No overtime. 10.5 hours a day. Low salary. Work environment (office) is not impressive too (malamok) , even their canteen (too small, no seats and tables), u were opted to bring your own food coz 2-3 ulam lang meron sila. 5 years contract. (to assure na tatagal ka sa kanila).

Tips:

Pls improve your recruitment process coz its very important with your applicants. They give you their time, effort and money to travel so you should value it with your time i guess. Can't you improved the scheduled time at morning? What do recruiters do in the morning? Your quite different from other prestigious company. Come on! Be professional!
Pros
Slight of knowledge
Cons
Long hours (10.5), unorganized recruitment process, low salary
productive workplace
its a great workplace even if i am only an intern. I learned here how to value my time more, work nimbly and be responsible for whatever the job that is given to me.
Okay for freshman graduate
Okay for freshman graduate, long working hours specially for meetings with the ceo. management not good. bias decision making, bad thing is there is no HMO
Job Application Process
It's a one day process. We are all invited by 1:00pm but what is very disappointing is that the final interview was finished by 11:00pm. All who passed the initial interview opted to wait for sooooo many hours. Im just wondering how their other processes works if the first process that possible employees will undergo will require many hours of waiting. Hope the company will improve this to prevent negative impression on their end. God bless.
Cons
Long hours of waiting
fun and challenging
keep busy on work, I learned to make decision making and follow procedures, management is go with the flow, the hardest part of the job here while offbase you need to be resourceful and flexible, the most enjoyable in this job for me you can meet and bonding with other people and you may enjoy the places were you are goes.
Salary / Benefits
Daily Routine checking of lightings fixture, switches, and panel board circuit breaker
installation of lighting fix, installation of cctv camera, checking panel board circuit breaker, checking all offices anf hangar electrical wirings and emergency lights.
Loving the job
It's normal for us to fly consecutively for our aerial tours everyday and as a mechanic i do my job well by keeping the aircraft airworthy for the safety of our guests, even though the job is hard and tiring i never mind it because i love what i am doing and i love my job especially when i see the guest smile not just because they are safe but they enjoy the flight as well and that keeps me motivated to do my job well.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
No overtime pay
Need Improvement
Haven't Overtime Pay.
Haven't Medical Care which all employee need this.

The co-workers are very nice and Productive.
Responsible
As Logistics Spares Assistan

-Report to Maintenance Manager and manages all activities in areas of receiving, stocking, inventory and ordering of aircraft parts, aircraft tools, aircraft equipments and other supplies required by the company’s Maintenance Organization.

-Responsible for ensuring only acceptable and serviceable materials are put into the inventory.

-Responsible in the safekeeping and issuance of all tools and equipment required in aircraft maintenance.

-Ensure all tools and equipment are regularly monitored for serviceability, calibration due date, properly identified and tagged.

-Check tools / equipment returned after use for damaged and inform Quality and Safety Department for required action.