Asia United Bank

Asia United Bank Employee Reviews

Philippines68 reviews

Bad management

Our grades are down even if we performed well because the branch's audit rating is bad due to the previous employees' lacking performance ............

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Bad management

Low yearly salary increase

Good for starters, they offer a lot things to learn when you are newbie but it depends on what branch you were assigned. From the time I was there, I learn a lot of things since my bosses and other branch staff really help me to grow but the yearly increase sucks. The lowest increase that I get is 300 pesos after working for a year and some employee will get even lower increase depending on what branch you were assigned, compared from other banks you cannot call that as an increase. You will just get a higher increase once you were promoted. But aside that company is better than the others especially on giving incentives and branch goal bonuses.

Productive and Fun workplace

Depends on where you will be assigned if it is FUN workplace or STRESSFUL workplace. overall the work is easy because its more automated and UI is easy unlike other universal banks

Pros

Management and Workmate

Great for entry level

Ok benefits for entry level.Job is as a programmer but you'll be providing support from time to time. Systems were kinda outdated but IT department is working on improving.

Ok place to work at but barely any growth, boss is not a good leader and mentor

My co-workers were ok. Pretty relaxed environment. We're working from home since the pandemic started. Bosses however, are not really mentors. They just tell you what to do but there's barely any guidance.

Great for fresh graduates.

Really had fun working with people at our branch yet eventually felt overworked and underappreciated due to a lack of manpower and support from management.

Quite good

During my stay, our boss had a favoritism. Your boss cant see your efforts because of that. I have fun with my colleagues also a quite nit good in compensation.

Pros

Nice people tonwork with

Fun work place

If you began to getting close to your co worker, guard and the utility especially to your clients the atmosphere of your environment is very smooth.

Overworked

Not enjoyable at all. Everyday overtime at this department. Lack of training. But good and friendly management........................................

Benefits

Cons

Overtime

Toxic Teams

Workplace bullying is happening in several departments. They're not very welcoming to newbies. They're very traditional and boring. The job they gave isn't what I signed up for, which made me very dissatisfied because they gave me the intern jobs or the jobs that nobody wanted to do. Turnover is high.

productive, fun and secured workplace

Working with Aub is fun and challenging. I keep on learning new things everyday that will help me also to with my career growth. Aub helped me to reach my full potential while working. it helps me to achieve my goals. the hardest part of working with aub is when there are a lot of clients, or workload. But, as Ive been with Aub, I Learn how to handle it with calmly.

Productive and fun workplace with the jolly colleagues

Typical day as Sales Associate is greeting clients, preparing and filing daily reports, answering phone calls, e-mails, and face-to-face inquiries, assisting clients’ transaction needs, cross-selling products, building a good relationship with the clients. As a Field Sales Officer: Promoting and selling the bank products from existing and prospect clients (door-to-door, cold calling, scheduling a meetings, presentations), generating new accounts monthly, updating clients with new implementation of products and services, maintaining strong relationship with the clients.

productive

productive work space i always interact with different kinds of people. i always get updated because we have our every 2nd month month meeting and review

Fun workplace, not stressful

Working in asia united bank help me to grow more and gain knowledge, confidence. Very fast promotion depending on your performance. Asia united bank is one of the fastest growing bank in the philippines and I believe in few years, Asia united bank will enter the top ten banks on the Philippines.

Working in aub is one of the best

Most of all, Asia United Bank (AUB) is one of the most trusted bank here in the philippines. And their services are good enough to satisfied their customer

As a head teller in asia united bank. I was productive in terms of monthly target. I enjoyed working in this company because of my co-employees. They are very frendly and approachable.

AUB Work Experience

At AUB, I worked as a front liner. It definitely enhanced my customer service skill. As a Loan Processor, I was able to learn more about the banking and finance industry. I am thankful for the opportunity that was given to me while working as a Loans Processor.

Productive workplace

i learned about the needed information at the bank. the meaning of the checks if they are account closed, bounce check or staled check. and i have new friends their.

Productive work and workmates are fun to be with

Asia United Bank is a great company, Being with this company at first gives me tension as a fresh grad, but with the span of time engaging with people and work, life in this company is getting better and lighter. My seniors are much like my regular workmates that helps me to overcome my limits and outperform my thoughts. And worklife in this company is not that stressful like those of other banking institutions because of its innovative system processing. Working with my very good and cheerful coleagues is also working without pressure. We enjoy working hand and hand for the progress of the bank and ourselves as well. In AUB, they don't tolerate working overtime. Everything must be on time and properly done. AUB is indeed an great choice for employees and clients too.

Pros

Nice people in the office and learn a lot on the day to day basis

Cons

Tedious work and low on benefits

Fun workplace

The culture of this company is quite amazing. The employees were friendly and approcable especially to customers. They really value good customer service.

Cons

Lack of security guards

Good foundation

* trained well by the supervisors * offered a good benefits * helped me to gain a lot of knowledge when it comes to audit * gave me a lot of techniques and strategies in performing operational audit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asia United Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits