Asia Peopleworks Inc

Asia Peopleworks Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Deployed at Alaska Milk Corporation - Marketing Head Office

This is my first job. I assigned at Alaska Milk Corporation - MHO. I started last July 2019 until present. At first, I have difficulties to adapt the environment because I have no background and experience on this position, as an Account Supervisor. Always heads up the client and the directors. Report immediately if there problems to make immediate action. It is okay to have a mistake but not recurrent mistake because you will learn from it. The important thing that I'll never forget is you must be a PROACTIVE.

Fun workplace

They provide training and ensures that the employee will learn and grows within the company. Ensures that the employees benefits is given properly and provides good salary

Productive and fun workplace.

It's good we always hit the given quota but when the Grab Admin move us and locked in in Makati it's very difficult for us to hit it due to minimal booking at Makati.

good in management but less benefits

Company Management is good, innovative, you'lll expect to grow and knowledgeable. it's just that less benefits with regards to HMO and credit leaves.

They give what is due to the employees. They are open to suggestions. They follow government rules Admin is approachable and they keep confidential informations They implement open door policy for employment

Pros

They regular employees

Good place to work to

Gives you a freedom to enjoy your work and learned a few techniques on job. The hard part of the job was the campaign because you need to work overtime to get your job done and the most enjoyable moment was being able to know good people.

The company has also good environments but I also need to have a stable job and a good salary in order to support my family needs. The company is more on agency jobs. You will be assigned to any other companies.

Pros

free allowance

Cons

Since it is an agency, there is not much involvement as to workplace

Aside from employment proceedings and concerns, the company has no direct involvement as to the work of employees. No leaves are given until you have rendered a year in the company.

Productive and rewarding

Working as a Human Resources Associate/Coordinator has been very rewarding both for personal and professional growth acquiring knowledge and being exposed to different HR areas of recruitment & selection, training, compensation and benefits as well as employee relation. Managing and prioritizing deadlines while maintaining harmonious relationship with co-employees.

Productive workplace

I've learned about at this company and the jobs they give me. Learned a lot on how to do more on microsoft excel, office and other computer knowledge.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Asia Peopleworks Inc?

Having an updated record is fun also working with the heads

I used to gather data and give report to my Superior for her report to the General Manager. Also teach my colleagues about computer and to know some reports asked by the Superiors.

Warehouse staff

i do timekeeping of the workers i learn how to manage my time, i learn how to be patient in doing timekeeping for the employees. hardest part of my job is to go to another office to another it takes so much time

Productive work expirience

- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants. - Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits. - Participating in Job fair for recruitment process. - Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, and performance appraisals. - Requesting of office supplies using OSIT.

Pros

transportation allowance

Cons

Encourages me to be more efficient and resourceful in work place.

A lot of requirements and limited sourcing channels helped me to develop my resourceful skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asia Peopleworks Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Asia Peopleworks Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?