ASEC Development & Construction Corporation

ASEC Development & Construction Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Friendly but lacks support

Friendly emoloyees and managers, but lack support from upper management. Also no other benefits aside from government mandated. Office based employees has HMO but site based employees who is more at risk of accidents doesn't have HMO

Work/Life Balance is good.The salary is good for a starter, and I was able to learn things about construction.Career Advancement depends on your work performance.We establish a great team.The CEO is generous.

Masaya mag work sa ASEC

Ok naman ang work ko sa ASEC at mababait ang employee di masyado stress sa trabaho at sa ASEC family talaga treatment ng bawat isa. Yung allowance okay din nman

Ok

I Enjoy and hopeful to looking forward. Facing client complaint and resolve it by analyzing and make preventive actions / counter measure in the issue.

Senior employees tend to abused their seniority and power over the new ones and bully them. Salary is great though

Company is great the senior employees make the company worst.. always bullying workers asking for things before they could renew their contract.. salary is great but it compensate for being with them

Challenging workplace

Good and organize company . In terms of work it's good I learned and gained new things that serve as my experience to get another job in my future application.

Pros

N/a

Good company culture

Co workers are respectful and cooperative. Head office is supportive towards project sites. They have a lot of team building activities which promotes team efficiency and camaraderie making project teams effective.

fun workplace

culture the management and have fun for my work for the safety officer and i learned for my future and have new learned for safety for my personal and enjoyable part of the job

Gives high value to relationship between employees and the owners

Good training ground for technical personnel, i.e., engineers and architects. Good regard for social corporate responsibility as shown by the projects and initiatives being undertaken, i.e., outreach activity, donation of chairs to different public schools.

Challenging and Very Productive and Positive Company

Challenging and Very Productive and Positive Company. Beautiful co-workers and with a large room to improve your skills and very fun company to work for.

Excellent working place with a productive working experience

Excellent working place where you will experience everything in construction industry. Challenging job experience since you will encounter different phase of work from foundation up to finishing works.

Good Training Grounds for neophyte engineers

Quite good training grounds for advancement as an individual. A 6-day work sometimes imbalances the life and work of an employee. Being a site engineer is an interesting part as you are hands on at site.

Always a productive day

The people around you are accountable and professionals but they keep their feet on the ground. You'll never feel that you're an outcast, a place like home.

Pros

They give free rice at lunch

Productive environment

-Multi tasking jobs, -Late payslip -The project hired employees will be regular for minimum of five years or more than -Salary increase depends on dept. manager (always treat your boss)

Pros

Multi tasking, Payed overtime

Cons

Late payslip, No health card

happy workplace

BAsically, Im the one responsible for processing all accounts payables. I learned a lot from it, making payments, inputing into the system and release the checks with so much careful to avoid any problems afterwards. But the most enjoyable part of it is the deadline and the due date because you need to double your time.

Pros

free lunch and good benefits

friendly people to work with

Friendly and productive people in the company i learn some other things that i haven't encountered such as concrete pouring management is average as usual culture of filipino to inspect at the same time to supervise the area for concrete pouring at midnight to finish the job early

Its nice to be there. I took my internship course here but sadly i didnt deserve the grade they gave me, im actually looking for an hr position but they assigned me to asset department.

Pros

Free Rice. Too much breaks hehe

A good place were you can enjoy working with others

A company that makes my career growth more experienced. The Engineers are hospitable and willing to teach you about their construction method. the company is an ISO certified

Productive and Fun workplace

You can learn a lot from different tasks assigned to you.I learned the basics of working in a general construction firm. Co-workers are very fair and are always willing to share their knowledge and experiences. The hardest part of the job was staying to work for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with a wide variety of workers and learning from each and everyone of them.

Pros

good salary

Cons

Long Hours

productive and good ambiance of worplace

usual job was received all incoming documents from project site, checking ,sorting and input all the details on the system for check preparation. I've learned a lot from this,to become more confident to deal with other people and have long patience when pressure comes. On Management , I've learned everything. On my co-workers, friendly and easy to be with.The hardest part of my job is when there's old documents unsettled.The most enjoy part is when i already or process all the payment.

Pros

Cons

pending works

Enjoyable assignment locations but minus family

Systematic schedule of activities every week.Continuous learning is vital.Management gave trust and confidence to my position.My co-workers felt the bond of family.The hardest part of my job was that it kept me away from my family.I enjoyed the brain storming and some laughs of our misdoings.

Pros

free rice, lodging

Cons

away from family assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASEC Development & Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits