ASCENT

ASCENT Employee Reviews

Most people are great about sharing their experiences and knowledge with you coming in as a new A&P

They have long hours and not enough tooling for you to get the job done on time. I enjoy the crew I am on and I have learned a lot but they need to work on better schedules and invest in equipment and tools.

Complex, flexible overall good people

I was a therapist. I enjoyed my work although it was demanding. It was difficult to care for the client load as well as the emotional strain but for the most part they are all good people. I enjoyed my time with Ascent.

Pros

Flexibility with my time.

Cons

None really, I just had other opportunities.

Productive - no nonsense.

Good place to work and no complaints about management - my manager is not always available immediately but always responds with answers. Co can perhaps do a little better in regards to new employee on-boarding, and training. Other than that Ascent is a good place to work, however you have to do your part.

Pros

Autonomy to do your job and make decisions.

Cons

Cant think of any

Great company to work for

Fair and gave us tools to succeed and was very responsive to an problems we had at work or at home. They defiantly looked after our best interest as much as possible.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

after hours work

This place is closed down

This place is closed down for good reasoning. I had many of the boys disrespect me and management did nothing about it. I would try to discipline the boys for breaking the rules and management would let them get away with it.

Accounts Assistant

I learnt doing bank reconciliation in tally and formatting of balance sheet while printing in excel . The management of firm was very cooperative which provides a good work culture . The discipline in work is to be maintained .

Excellent work culture.

Love working for Ascent. No day is the same although always kept busy. Staff are friendly as are the customers. Special place to work with great owners with true insight into commercial pharmacy.

Not a recommended place to work. Management is horrible

This is the worst place I have ever been employed. Management was very unprofessional and not honest about the available hours. the company is very bad! What more do you want me to say.? I have nothing good to say about this horrible experience with Ascent.

Don't do it.

The work is not hard but there is so much to do and they continuously change the expectations and add to the work load making it nearly impossible to have clear expectations. Those expectations change from person to person depending on who you are and if they like you. I was very excited to work there but that soon changed when I realized that all the core values they claim to have were a joke. They claim to run off a covenant system but it was never honored. I truly enjoyed working with the families but it is a lot of driving.

Old technologies

Ascent is one the INDIA based company, in addition, the company job culture was very nice and work timing also optional, if you want to do job home or office, that is optional.

great

Great place to work, fun environment, smart people, great manager, great location. Would recommend for anyone looking for a job to contact them. Highly recommended.

Challenging but rewarding

Ascent's working environment is very encouraging. The people I work with are conscientious of others and always willing to help. Management is very involved and concerned about their employees.

I wouldn't suggest working here.

Working at thew facility in Arkansas was a bit chaotic.The building here had no ceilings over the classrooms so it was not a good environment for kids with autism.

Pros

I had a wonderful caseload.

Cons

short staffed

Great entry-level student job

I worked for the Acent group or (Discovery Academy) for 6 months and it was not the best experience for me. Long hours with a lot of sitting around. I will say when we were out in the community it was great and rewarding. There is just too much sitting around and doing nothing... There is no way to build a career at a place like that.

Pros

Hang out and work with cool people

Cons

Everything else

Poor/Lack there of management

Lack of Management, responsibility, Stressful work place, Typical day is filled with stress and blame for wrong doing of others. Most enjoyable part was the patients hardest part was being there and dealing with the Bad management (doctor)

Pros

Discounted Dental work

Cons

NO breaks no lunches, no loyality

Sales Representative

Sold to established hospitals in my assigned territory. Customers in the hospital included all areas from materials management, patients floor nurses, to operating room nurses, techs and surgeons.

productive and fun work

I like to work in any situation and any condition .I am happy to work with any kind of client.I am currently LPN student.I am able to work any shift.I prefer long hour one shift.

Only if you love kids....

I absolutely loved it when I worked here. My boss was awesome and the communication was great amongst the team. Unfortunately my position was eliminated due to a cut back. All in all it was a great job and I got to travel to their different locations doing HR work.

Pros

People, working with the kids, benefits

Cons

Stressful working with kids from broken homes

I loved working for CYPDC

Assisting the children was not only something I looked forward to each day but also so rewarding. The facility was a safe, clean and fun environment. Staff truly cared about the children.

Learning Environment

Having Good culture of work. I learned some new technologies. Management was awesome and really helpful. The only thing cares about that you have to work.

Okay place

Job is straight forward. Some managers more pro-active than others. Little training before working independently. Managers generally hands off, but employees back each other up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASCENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • ASCENT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?