AS White Global

AS White Global Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Really enjoyable working hours with benefits given. Flexible for break and lunch time. Medical card benefits given to employees. Affordable basic salary for fresh grad by doing Data Analyst position. Good opportunity given to grown in company if achievements accomplished.
Pros
Flexible break and lunch time, good working hours.
Cons
KPI target every month expectation.
Salary / Benefits
I've learnt many things working here - I've learn that I am able to push myself to give my best and realised how dedicated/loyal I am to the company I work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is the working hours. As it is an Australian firm I start work at 6am and end work at 3pm and am able to skip massive KL traffic. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the benefits which do not come up to par to other companies in KL.
Pros
Work Hours
Cons
Benefits and Growth
Salary / Benefits
- Applied parts of Scrum framework to the software development process -> have more chances to work and learn from developers, BAs and clients - Everyone has the right to contribute ideas to improve product and process - What I learned: Scrum work, a little bit about programming (.NET C#), communication - Management: Management staff changed frequently and it is the minus of the company - The hardest part of the job: Production issues troubleshooting - The most enjoyable part of the job: Everyone is open-minded and friendly
  1. Employee Reviews