Armored Transport Plus

Armored Transport Plus Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Have a good co workers in the workplace. The supervisor is good and kind. The management also good. When I work there, I remembered sometime our truck come to fixed the truck and the truck loaded with a bag of cast because our job is to repair armored car.

Pros

You can manage your time

Cons

Long travel

Bad company to work for

Management especially at operatsions/leasing department should change management style. Must eradicate "old school" type of management. The management prioritize profits only, does not cate on employees welfare.

Pros

Cons

Poor work environment, poor salary package for officers, very political office environment. Office managers are like pig breds.

All employees are productive and the I challenged myself

We had 6 working days then only sunday is our rest day. For more than 2 years in Armored Transport Plus Inc. (ATPI) I learned a lot like we need to finish the report in that specific time or must early of that time that's what I learned more because my other reports are confidential. My hardest part of my job is I need to communicate or balancing the transaction to the client. The most enjoyable part of my job, I challenged myself and that's what I want.

a work place that push you into your limits

Poor working environment but with excellent security.Internal policy is unclear.Management have only a minimal control on employees absentism,though still thankful that I have learn a lot about cash management

being a money sorter is my first job in Atpi, in this kind of job i learned to be more productive and finish my work in timely manner.

ATPI management needs to follow rules the labor code policy. in this job i learned to be flexible and make sure to kept my job well done at the end of the day.

im flexible

im flexible, willing to duty anytime and im ready to duty when im on my rest day. im always on time. ive learn how to cooperate and teamwork to all my workmates.

good working environment

a typical day at work is to Performed day today job responsibilities. What I've learned in this company is to work independently with a minimum supervision. The management treated their employees as a family so that workplace culture of this company is high sense of family oriented. Working and traveling alone in different site across the philippines was the hardest part of my job but i find this job enjoyable.

Pros

good allowances and incentives

Cons

long working days

Productive, dynamic and cheerful environment

I have been with Armored Transport for almost 14 years and I love my work and the people I'm with. A typical day at work would have us meeting on the conference room for some brainstorming on how we can beat our deadlines, be it Billing, Collection or General Accounting, or huddle in the pantry to celebrate somebody's birthday or try a new restaurant with the Boss. I learned that I should deal with people truthfully and sincerely. You have to earn respect not impose it. Management listens. I can report directly to the President, CEO, COO, VP Finance and Controller. I can email anytime and voice my opinions. Workplace is not composed of people with labels but colleagues that supports all the time. The hardest part of my job is evaluation times. The most enjoyable part is when my team are able to promulgate procedures that help in the advancement of any part of the company's operation, hurdle system problems, summer outings, team buildings, Christmas parties.

The management is good, i have learned here that armored vans is not owned by the banks, a typical 8 hours of work a day, seldom to have overtime.and the people are nice.

Pros

A good working environment

Cons

have more benefits for the employee

Friendly working environment

Asset Supervisor Handle staff and tellers. Manage toll fee billing in different accounts. Provides supervisory cards for Atm tellers and First line maintenance teller. handles logictic service in term of armored dispatching

Pros

free lunch

productive

The hardest part of the job is when you are not balance yet i am not the one who did the problem. Lesson learned is more of patience when it comes with the problem solving and this is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

free launch

Cons

very long hours

being inlove with my job

waking up early in the morning to do my job in the cash center of the bank, being always on alert, being snappy. ive learned how to value people, clients that i met everyday. the hardest part of my job is to protect our clients from being rob by theives ive enjoy my job every hour of the day because i love my job and i always love being a member of padpao and sosia.

Productive and harmonious workplace

I have a very normal and harmonious days at work. I have very cooperative co-workers. There are days when i get stressed out especially on meeting deadlines since i get to handle 2 of our largest companies and i have very limited staff to delegate other tasks on hand but nevertheless, they are very cooperative and i have very supportive managers.

Pros

harmonious workplace

Cons

multi-task

A very secured workplace with lots of cctv cameras

Counting, Balancing, Sorting and Verifying of money. I learned how to identify a money if it is counterfeit or not, by simply looking at it or by touching it.

Pros

Free Water

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Armored Transport Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits