ARLO ALUMUNUM CO. INC.

ARLO ALUMUNUM CO. INC. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
the superior dosen't care if who really is striving hard for their field of work and duty of responsibility , instead thay pay attention who among their staff who give favor with them not to the one is really work for their job.
Pros
provided with 13th month pay
Cons
busy schedule of work on site
Salary / Benefits
typical daily work activities such as implementation of our scope work monitoring the accomplishment , attending site coordination meeting and at the end of the week to report with the weekly progress report and accomplishment , I learned a lot with regards with the method of facade installation with regards to the system of facade that I undergo , to my co workers we need to push and advice them regarding the schedule and time frame to finish the scope , the hardest part of the job is receiving the inconsistency about the priority of work as required by the general contractor , the most enjoyable part of the job if the turn over or the handover of the work is successfull and passed with different testing requirement method that would mean the operation and the implementation of work is also succcessfull.
Pros
christmass party and 13th month at the end of the year
Cons
small amount of net income andbenefits