Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation

Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines26 reviews

Good company

It give me knowledge about ship work's and culture. They teach me how to be nice and long patient person because the job is quite hard and difficult in first day but in the end of the day you learn and give you knowledge.

A memorable one to cherish.

Being formerly in FastCat (Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation) made me witnessed how marine industry works. How we should bring our beloved passengers safe in every places with great service and smiles.

Productive, fun workplace

It was good, fun to work in place and in co-workers, best Managers ever, the Management is definitely fair to all employees. You will surely love to work in APFC

Unprofessional employees

There are some unprofessional employees that will boss you around as if they are the owner of the company, they feel privileged just because they have been there longer than you are.

Productive and amazing work place

I exposed to actual field experiences anchored on exhibiting and now I understand the importance of safety and learning way back when I'm on college. Also, I can do the multi tasking and doing to communicate with different types of people who can help me and handle things well.

Challenging yet a good adventure

a good company that let me to explore the new adventure and challenge in the sea. Learn more about the passenger and how to deal with every situation that occur.

Great work enviroment and friendly seniors

I went as an intern for 1 year and 1 day, they welcome me as their colleague, not an intern. When I'm at half of my contract they really respect me and look like one of their Engineers. They help me to grow and make myself a more proficient Marine Engineer.

Excellent

To work a day and night to learned how to operate a machineries, main engine and other maintenance and to be a better person as a seafarer officer some days and ability to work with people.

Helps the country in nation building through modernization of water transport services.

APFC provide the filipino people a ferry safe, ferry convenient and ferry fast travels with a modern roro ships in the country. The first company who invested in a brand new roro catamaran type vessels which is designed for the philippine's sea conditions.

Pros

na

Cons

Na

All in all in terms of productivity, the safe operations will show the output of everything.

On a typical day of 12-hour duty, we are on the watchkeeping obligations on the engineroom with my oilers and other engine personnels to ensure safety on our department. The hardest part of the job could be the personnel management. It is really a big challenge for me but i am always trying to pacify any misunderstanding to build a better relationship to everybody on board. The most enjoyable part could be the maintenance time for all our engines and auxillaries because this is the time that we can show to everybody our skills and help each other for the safe operations. This is also one way of helping those crew that needs a learning for their future careers as marine engineers.

Pros

No free on food.

Productive workplace but undproductive workmate/s

Productive workplace because it makes an employee work better. Unproductive workmate/s because most of the time the employees are watching videos and talking to some officemates which starts a gossip. The management promotes become pro active but some are torpid.

Pros

Paid overtime, OT meal allowance

Cons

Unproductive workmates

Productive environment

Good place to enhance your career experience and potentials The company is doing their mission by heart and has a clear vision on connecting the Philippine isaland

Pros

Free Ferry Ticket

Cons

Heavy work load

Fun workplace

I have to say that i am so thankful to be part of this company. I've learned a lot of office work where I can use on my future career. It is not hard to handle every people under a team if there is cooperation and work as one.

Fun place where people/co-workers treat you life family

In the office, majority of the people take care of each other. The management knows how to keep people and make them happy. The workers are progressive with ideas that are evaluated by their supervisors.

Pros

Healthcare is provided

Cons

Strict breaks and In and Outs

produtive fun workplace

This company of archipelago philippine ferries corporation Is very good company they have some people to help like cadet This company and this ship is very safe vrey fast and very convenient. Thankyou.

Productive and I learned a lot

I learned a lot to my experience of working in Archipelago specially that this is my field,while Im working I still enjoy though its not that particular job for me but this its my fashion.

Pros

Na

Cons

12Hours

Fun Work Place

it was a nice experience i learned a lot. i enjoyed my working experience as if I cant feel that Im actually working at first it was hard but when you finally adjust to the environment of the work place you will enjoy it

Pros

Lots of Teaching

Cons

Long hours of duty

Enjoyable and have friendly employees

The management is good and all friendly with other staffs. the hardest part of the job for me is when it is audit time. most enjoyable part of the job is printing and attaching copies of bill of lading.

Pros

Free food when having an overtime.

Environmental ship and economy

Very nice ship lots of fun, economy ship, nothing to say, very nice people, fun workplace specially in passenger's area, theirs no ball games in our my ship

Pros

We have 50 pesos food allowance per day

Cons

We work 12 hours a day and we rest 12 hours a day

nice environment and good people

in fast cat m8 everyday we sail from mindoro to caticlan vice versa, i learned meaning things here at my work, the crew and the officers are really nice and good they they teach us a lot to be a future officer someday . the hardest part of our job is be alone with our family we always think our safety and the passengers also, because of friends and officers we enjoy our job by serving our passenger to travel them safely in there destination. ferry fast, ferry safe, ferry convenience.

Seeking a quality position where my skills and knowledge will be of value and to secure a room for professional growth.

To be a part of a company where I can utilize my skills, abilities, learned knowledge and potential and be developed personally and professionally while dedicating and contributing to the growth, development and excellence of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation Reviews by Location

• Archipelago Philippine Ferries Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?