ARB Call Facilities

ARB Call Facilities Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews

Challenging, fulfilling and good working environment

I had a great experience working with ARB though i didn't last for a year but I value all the learnings that I've learnt from this company. Thank you ARB CALLS FACILITIES. More power.

Pros

Attendance bonus, free lunch and water, starter pack after training.

Cons

sales quota is getting high

Won't recommend.

I was hired as one of the pioneering team here in BCD. During our first month, there were agents who cherry picked customers and they got all the loans. On our end we were terminated for not reaching the qouta becuase of what they did. They were never repremanded and worst is they were able to get a position despite of what they did. Very unfair. If you are not sip2x you will not be able to get a position. Worst company ever.

Pros

Competetive salary

Cons

Job security.

Worst Company (not recommended)

The job security for the new hires is very unstable if you did not reach their quota for each month. For example, if you reach the quota for the first and second month then you failed on the 3rd month you will still be terminated lol. The quota will get higher every month and it is not achievable because not all the customers will accept the loan offer so you'll have to contact up to 2000 customers per shift. The management, if you are handsome or if you are "sipsip" you might have a chance to be stable on this company lol. If you'll be late for 1min, yes you're still late but 1500 will be deducted on your payroll even if you got an overbreak or overlunch lol. Toxic environment, gossips to their co-workers etc. On this pandemic, you will be force to leave and your leave credits will be used then if you don't have enough leave credits you'll be LWOP. It is their strategy to by-pass the 60% employee capacity working on-site because they don't have trust if they did working from home. They will hire up to 150 newbies then almost 10% only will be regular. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Pros

Free lunch for 10days for new hires (not sure if this still exist)

Cons

20 leave credits convertibles decreased to 10

Fun and excited

It's a nice environment but there is a quota if you did not meet the target your contract will be ended immediately. A little bit of stress but it's fun with your colleague.

Pros

Happy and fun

Cons

stressful

My co workers are nice and my very happy working here

I've been with this company for 2 and a half years. The quota is attainable you just need to work hard. They just need to do something with the system.The system able to give good and bad leads. You'll be unfortunate if your system gives you bad leads and you can't do anything about it.

Pros

Uncapped Incentives

Cons

System is not good

Very bad workplace

This is the worst company I worked for!! Absolutely no heart for their employees! Very stressul! Bosses are very inappropriate having relationships with their employees!

Pros

Cons

Everything from management to salary

Workplace

I enjoyed working in the company because of my colleagues. Toxic management was my main reason why I left the company.

Pros

Attendance bonus

Cons

Toxic management

You will get terminated if you don't hit the quota for the month.

I have only worked there for just 4 months. I would say working there was really stressful because you were constantly worrying all the time that you will get terminated if you don't the quota every month. The facilities and environment is so good, they were organized and strict especially in attendance. If you were late for just a minute, they just gonna charge your salary for 1.5k. I would say that this job isn't really for me and i was glad that i resigned before i get terminated because i didn't hit the quota. That's it. If you would like to apply there, that's fine, i am just giving you a heads up about what is going there.

Pros

Working Environment is Fine

Cons

OT No Pay, Terminated if dont get hit the quota

training is excellent

working there is a bit hard especially when you don't reach the quota. if you don't reach it, the next day you will be out of work, during the pandemic, there no work from home, meaning no work no pay still.

Pros

free lunch during training

Cons

quota.

The company does not care about it's employees

Of all the BPO companies I've worked with.. This company never even watched our backs. Yes they may have sent some emails about them taking care of us but it's all a lie. During the ECQ they forced employees to go to work, they may say that it's not forced but with that NO WORK NO PAY policy it seems like they are forcing us to go to work and that we need to hit those metrics/goals so that we don't get terminated. It's impossible for an agent to hit those metrics like $5000 loan for example even though some are getting loans like $500 or $700 it still is not enough to hit the loan goal. Plus with that being said.. During the Lockdown period.. They had free lunch, premium pay, and shuttle services. But moving forward they somehow removed it.. causing some challenges for some agents to report to work. Plus they had disputes wherein they have this calculations that are not even legal.. I report to work on time as always and there are times that I cannot report to work because of the PANDEMIC but they never understand. A lot of employees have been leaving the company because of the same issue. And the managers (OF COURSE) will back the company up since they get higher salary for just chilling. Unlike the agents trying to dial faster for like 8 hrs but cannot get a loan since there are things that needs to be considered for the loan to be approved. Some agents get those loans.. By STEALING it from the agent who called the customer first. It's how the tenured agents call it. It's just unfair.. I want to be the voice of the voiceless since this issue has been hidden by the company. -

Pros

Cons

Bad management, Bad calculations, Bad authority, Bad company doctor, Bad metrics, etc

n/a

not ideal ...so many great talents that were wasted due to weak management and analytics..... great facility though and superb amenities... and nice incentive but inconsistent

being able to eat inside the production floor! Superb!

we're doing inbound and outbound calls. I learnt that selling a product is not an easy task and salute to those sales agent. the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to eat inside the production floor!

relaxed and enjoyable work place

From the trainers, SMEs and Management, they will help you and teach you to become productive on you work while in a very relaxing and enjoyable work place.

The QA management does not have their own voice for their subordinates. The attendance bonus should be on top of the package. Not recommended for aspirants of career growth.

The company is productive and enjoyable

ARB Call Facilities is the best company I ever worked with [That is not sarcastic]. ARB has the most professional people you could ever work with or meet.

na

It nice to work here, nice people, just a little improvement on the management. But overall everything is okay. Salary is also quite good. Environment I must they need to improve it more.

Need to be competitive.

Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are really challenging. Need to Meet Loan Amount every month. Must have 0 or 1 Compliance Breach every month. Must have 95% QA Score passing grade. Must have only 1 minor & 1 major coaching logs & Need to have 95% attendance reliability.

Good working environment. YOu Can work as a team and with work-life balance. Good compensation and less stress. Possible to grow from agent to higher-level position.

ARB call facilities is very competitive when to comes to salary basis,employees are very accomodating. They also have good and comfortable work place

ARB call facilities is very competitive when it to comes to salary basis,employees are very accomodating. They also have good and comfortable work place.

Good environment and culture but can get stressful at times

Nothing that hard work can't beat. But I think the work load is well compensated by the salary and the environment. We have lots of events and the people are really friendly.

Never with first loan

They don't protect and care their employees. At least they try to understand the feeling most especially the loans, when you call the cust they hang up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARB Call Facilities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • ARB Call Facilities
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?