Angkas

Angkas Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Teach us to be a professional rider. Gives training and seminar to all riders. Gives us benefits and assistance especially in time of crisis. Always make sure that all riders and passengers are safe.
Pros
Seminar, training and assistance to all riders
Salary / Benefits
It was fun having angkas! I hope the governement will allowed Angkas to operate to help many Filipino who is in having trouble with daily transportation.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my days when im being an angkas rider, i can work anytime i want depends on my other work schedule. . I earned money for my family's savings.
Pros
High income
Cons
Prone accident
Salary / Benefits
Ang angkas magandang trabaho at mabilisang kita pero bago ka makapasok sinisiguradong dadaan ka sa kanilang training katulad ng drive test at written test na kaylangan mong ipasa.
Pros
Above minimum salary
Cons
Unexpected traffic
Salary / Benefits
i work with my own time own day Angkas Biker is a passenger transport and curb-side delivery service, where users can book a biker to get a safe and efficient service. From the app: Simply input pick up and drop off details, insert notes, confirm fare by pressing book, and head to the designated location once you've been allocated a biker.
Salary / Benefits
Angkas company really helps a customer or client but also every rider because of the daily income we earn everyday. It really makes the rider earn a big amount everyday.
Salary / Benefits
At first I find it interesting but now a days they have many competitors like joyride and the other motorcycle taxi so I decided to find a job that pays much better than angkas.
Salary / Benefits
To be honest, it's hard being angkas rider. we need to wait for our bookings. sometimes clients cancel it for some reason. But i love my job and we need it to support my family
Salary / Benefits
This is the work for about minimum earner. You can work near your family. You hold your time. You can break anytime. You can rest anytime you want. This is the best job.
Salary / Benefits
It is very helpful to me because in this work they don't have a specific time to go to work. This job is make me compatible and everyone rider, want to be a part of this Company.
Pros
Incentives
  1. Employee Reviews