Anderson group BPO inc

Anderson group BPO inc Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Productive and fun workplace to jumpstart your career

Managers were considerate and provided mentorship and assistance to business areas to which I was not familiar yet. Additionally, support was provided especially if there were tight audit deadlines.

Pros

Free lunch, good and collaborative colleagues

Cons

Tight deadline and long requirements.

Great Company to Start

Friendly people. Understanding management. This is a company where fresh grads and entry level can train since they will really teach you how the industry is but for people who are looking for more or wider opportunities, this is not the company

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Salary

i like the career growth i had

I was hired as a junior writer but I'm so glad to have been given the opportunity to become a senior writer and handle my own team. it was a great learning experience for me and a big stepping stone for my career path. the people are nice to me as well :)

Exemplary staff

great working environment, wonderful people working here, very collaborative. Senior management listen to their staff and do their best to meet expectations

Being an intern is tiring because I have to repeatedly do the same task everyday so to be honest I didn't learn something new each day. Overall, the work environment and my co-interns are super friendly.

AGBI offers a work-life balance and indeed an inclusive workplace.

Through Anderson Company, I was able to achieve greater opportunities despite of being a newbie in the industry. I have been able to showcase my knowledge and skills to everyone. They are helping me to grow more on my profession through seminars and trainings. I've been with this company for more than a year and the downside that I'm currently experiencing is the lack of support through compensation and benefits.

Productive workplace and comfortable working environment

My usual routine there was to call the applicants who sent their application and invite them for an interview. I also post job hiring ads to source possible applicants. Since I am just a trainee, I was able to have a chance to review all the resume and sort it out on who are the potential candidates and who are not. Even though I was only assigned in recruitment department, I still enjoyed and learned a lot and it boosted my eagerness to work in this kind of industry. I also had a chance to encounter challenges like some applicants thought that internship is a job that's why I had to explain on them through phone call that internship is for college students. There are also chances that some applicants hung up my phone call while i am still speaking but I still managed it professionally. Anderson Group gave me the learning that I did not get nor receive from my school in terms of Human Resources. I can say that this company somehow mold me and prepared me for this kind of industry.

Productive and Work fun place

Good support from the management. Good place to work and learning .This organisation has a good plans and policies and all are very easy to understand.

Pros

Cons

Nothing for challange as now

Anderson Group BPO Inc

Great place! A typical day at work in the office is fun. You will get to improve your skills. I learned alot in the company as tasks are delegated and it motivates me.

Great People

The team that I was in was great. They are very knowledgeable and approachable. They are sharing knowledge and their character was great. I just don't feel like enjoying the work environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Anderson group BPO inc?

Easy to get along

Everyday, I usually check if there's any update to the Web Development team i'm within. There are new things to learn and they're always open-minded when you're asking about the things that are needed to be done.

Pros

Free Coffe and Free Drinks

Cons

Low Employee

Fun workplace

The management and the people in the workplace is fun even though pressure from work. The facilities like pantry, bean bags cr are great. The work is good.

Pros

Free beverages

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anderson group BPO inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits