Anchor Land Holdings Inc.

Anchor Land Holdings Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines40 reviews

Good Company

A lot to learn from the company operations. Workplace is relaxed and has good working environment. Needs improvement on employee benefits and employee engagement.

Good company if your priority is lifestyle rather than career.

Pros- good manager and colleagues (engineering)- good work-life balance; boss would rarely message after office hours unless urgent or requested by top executives- top executive is very generous and mindful of employeeCons - outside department may contribute highly to stress- no promotion (regular employees) - less/ no chance of regularization (project based)

Productive and fun place to work with

Productive and fun place to work with. Has quick and frequent check-ins for better communication and agility. Managers set dedicated time aside for each employee

Fun

One of the most happy company that I encountered. Great co workers and superiors. Highly recommended to others. Slight problem with the salary but no problem with the environment

One of the best real estate company

The best company there is. The salaries are way higher from other companies. The working area are very conducive and you will be surrounded by very smart people who came from the best school like UCLA. The quality of work of each employees are very above average. You will thrive and aim high.

Pros

High salary

Cons

Output oriented company

Not good

Low pay lazy manager you just have to follow what they said and unjustifiable bonuses and pay always delayed processing of documents because of workplace politics

Most enjoyable part

Workmates are great. They are friendly. Even the managers. So we can't feel almost the pressure. Most important for them is to finish our task and that's it.

Job Security

They should enhance their trainings, be a more friendly workplace and provide performance incentives. Overall, it was a good experience as intern in Anchor Land.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Good but contractual.

The company is good and will give you experience and knowledge that you will be thankful for for your career. The only problem with this company is you will sign contract yearly and that is a little bit off.

Poor Salary

Pros - Working environment is good, nice office, employees and fix office/work schedule. Cons - There are lot of things to work -out, employees management and very low salary.

Anchor land is a good real estate company i learned more about real estate duties and law how to get buyers on project site

I am property especialist in Anchor land company i deed good working experience and good moral character they trained me how to be a good agent , my job is to found look the prosfect good buyers to sell the project properties like condominium and house and lot.

Good

Good but contractual if sa project site ka. When it comes sa salary satisfied naman. Working good naman. Co-workers good din naman nakasundo ko naman sila.

Cons

M-S if project based, if HO M-F. And Contractual

Great work environment and co-workers are easy to work with.

We are working 8 hours a day and we are given tasks which will be submitted on a given deadline so every day is a productive day. Working in the company taught me how to be productive, work under pressure and attentive to details. There were really tough times during my tenure but it is good to have the people you work with who will be there during those times.

Good Office

Very Big Company Has a big potential as a real estate company Met great friends I have worked with many Boss Had to say I had a good 3 years indeed

just another workplace

the same as any construction company that is engaged in the high rise business that does not have perks for interns but cares as much for its current employees

good company

working on this company will challenge your management ability. all of my co-workers are nice and enjoyable to work with. I learned a lot of thing in this company

fun workplace but not productive.

my review is my current company are not giving all the necessary benifits that we need, poor management and not employee orientated company. Easy job but dangerous because where handling alot of cash everyday that will coz our in one wrong move.

Successful

Great place to work although due to volume of work the employees are bit tired already and no work life balance. But environment is bit okay as well and the employees also

happy and friendly staff

A friendly environment, I always look forward to being around the people I work with. There is always a high energy and a good sense of community. I have always received a high sense of satisfaction fom working with them.

Pros

good management

I want a job with great responsibility.

I plan on enhancing my skills and continuing my involvement in related professional association.I am very keen to look forward to putting my knowledge and experience into practice to work for your company.Thank you for taking time to consider my application.

Pros

Free lunches, Government mandated benefits, loans, medical and allowances

Cons

Long Hours

N/a

I would say this company need to improve the relationship and they manage their employee by giving them proper compensation and benefits according to workloads.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anchor Land Holdings Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Anchor Land Holdings Inc. in popular locations

• Anchor Land Holdings Inc.