ams Asia Inc.

ams Asia Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I love my work at Ams but sometimes u need to excell and u need to experience different work and people. I want to grow and experience more. I want to explore.
Salary / Benefits
they teach me how to be independent i learned a lot of things in terms of doing reports handling manpower . how to balance my task, they treat other employee fairly to others
Salary / Benefits
Be on time. Be efficient and effective at the same time during working hours Work life and balance Open for opportunity to work abroad. No bus shuttle yet but with transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
I had lots of fun on this company. Working with multi-discipline team, anywhere in the world. Challenges are people - which is usual, but generally a good place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Various companies have different behavior and culture. So far, being PE at ams brings me work-life-balance to the highest level. International counterparts are awesome and cool to work with especially the Austrians :)
Pros
Work-life-balance
Cons
No 14th month pay and 1 dependent if you are single.
Salary / Benefits
It's too fun to go everyday on this company and to do the task given. More likely because of the calm and fun workplace which help to think carefully and decide clearly. Most of our sir and supervisor are kind and approachable. I learned everything during my internship days to the company.
Pros
Free lunch, kind and approachable workmates
Salary / Benefits
Being a student trainee under their care, I have learned a lot of things that could help me grow as a professional. The people are always nice and they don't force you to do a lot of work load if you cannot handle it.
Salary / Benefits
My Company is Good and Growth when it comes to benefits. My Tasks and Duties & Responsibilites 1. check the manpower 2. Aligning the urgent Setup Machine Running 3. Check the Shipment and prioritize devices 4. Check the Problematic issue inside the Production 5. Manage the Production line cleanliness and eye to the manager no findings when customer audit.
Pros
Free shuttle, Overtime free meal stub, bonus for the quarterly, longevity bonus 20 percent of salary per month if depends upon your year..
Salary / Benefits
I learn on how to manage the work place and to do all task, and to share my ability for the new employee to our department. at the same time all areas are have a guidelines on how to processed.
Pros
Free o.t meal stab
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ams Asia Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
VERY COLLABORATIVE workplace sharing of opinion,Thoughts and knowledge enhancer even it is stressful, it is challenging also on how to comply and meet the costumer satisfactions.
Pros
free healthcare, yearly profit sharing, yearly longivity
Cons
no shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment, with great people to work with everyday. Salary and benefits are very competitive. Employee can enjoy work - life balance. -
Salary / Benefits
Productive and safe work place. Have a benefits like health card, dental card, profit sharing and longevity bonus. Workplace are well organized and comfortable.
Pros
free meal stub
Salary / Benefits
smoth work flow in evry problem we can solve it right away, by proper guides and good communication to each evry one in the team
Salary / Benefits
It is fun to work at ams, because i did not feel stress and I have a good working schedule. I also learned a lot of new things with the help of my colleague at ams.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
No shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
Good company but not so healthy environment. Good compensation and benefits but long hours of work. The management does not seem to have a balance working condition to the employees. Sometimes lack of appreciation.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Management style
Salary / Benefits
I work in shifting schedules. I work 6days a week. I learned many things. The management are good. My co-workers are good. The hardest part of the job is, when you have quality issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is, when you are done with your work with no quality issues.
Pros
allowances, etc.
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
Everyday i operate different kinds of machines, doing FVI inspection, packing operation and doing promiz transaction and knowledge in SAP, what i really learned about my job is to be more efficient, productive, organized and have time management for me to finished the assigned task on time. the management are more generous to give the benefits to their employees and about my co-workers their are very cool and i'm so happy to work with them. Maybe the hardest part of my job is to avoid errors and maintain the good quality of our finished product.
Salary / Benefits
a good company,but thers no life and work balance,no long term program for employees,no career growth,low salary
Pros
i work with amazing people
Cons
low salary
  1. Employee Reviews