Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Philippines88 reviews

Found 88 reviews matching the searchSee all 86,422 reviews

Easy routine task

You get to face those difficult customers but overall the job was pretty much simple and you normally get those hard to resolve issues. Management is not strict but please make sure to adhere the company's policy.

Relax and very friendly atmosphere.

It is a very relaxed and friendly onboarding process. All instruction given was very concise and clear and all employees are very accommodating and patient.

Productive and fun workplace

The workplace was fun although a bit stressful but it was manageable. The hiring process was also fast as it was a seasonal contract employment. It is a good company for starters.

Very productive. Relaxed. Time management.

I want to be with the company longer but they stopped operation. I want to work with them in the future. I want my employer back because they gave me good job experience and relaxes work space.

Pros

All is free as WFH

Cons

I dont have cons

Salary and Benefits

Everything is all good except Salary. Still not enough to make both ends meet Their payroll style is a bit delayed unlike companies they give it 2+3 days earluer they give it exact 15-30 when all the huzzle and buzzle of salaries are given elsewhere on the same date If your absent in critical work days first 3 days of the month you dont get your salary like the rest you are given a special pay out 7 days after 😢 and their salary style is still the same. No improvement

Productive and fun working

Best place for people with no job experience. Provides competitive basic salary compared to other BPO companies with much more toxic accounts. There is no interview but be very meticulous and prepared for the online assessments.

Excellent workplace!

I have been working for Amazon for a year now, so far I have nothing but great things to say, excellent experience, people are great. I was not able to work on site yet, am excited to do so. Colleagues are great, work load is well balanced. I have time to work, and have plenty of time with my family as well. I’ve had my share of ups and downs with the company because pf health issues, but I am still here, the company have been very generous, I am still here, working for them! I’ve learn a lot of things in this company, looking forward to many more years of working for Amazon. Salary and benefits are great!

nothing

Good place for newbie but as an in house company salary is average. Not enough compensation also because there is no performance bonuses or any compensation for having good stats. All you will receive is to keep your job.

Pros

easy account

Cons

salary

Amazon and it's higher ups are really great.

One of the best companies that I worked with. Supports and supervisors were always there whenever you need them. They are fun and friendly too. They also have raffle events every Friday and free lunches.

Pros

Raffles and free lucnhes every Friday.

Cons

None.

The BEST company to apply for if you do not have experience.

Non toxic, slow paced, kind customers and training is very well done! Amazon offers big room for improvement and all the employees i've met are very helpful.

It was good while it lasted

It was okay at first and when it was still blossoming however changes came and the management slowly lacked empathy towards employees. They dropped tenured people like they're nothing and hired new people they know for a fact they cant immediately trust

Pros

It was good at first

Cons

The management is very poor

Great opportunities

The company values your career growth especially when you are really a performer. They will likely promote people internally than hire externally. The culture is great as it focuses on the employees purpose.

Pros

Culture and Career oppprtunities

Fun and working environment

Fun environment, good compensation, great benefits, management is good and a lot of events going. Colleagues are friendly as well as with the staff. There are pantries every floor

Pros

Unli coffee

Cons

No cons

Great opportunities

There are a lot of opportunities awaiting if you perform well. The culture is really good as Amazon and they promote people instead of hiring outside.

Fun workplace and not stressful. Non toxic account

Read the questions carefully before answering questions. Sending of requirements were through online. Exam is through online as well. There are no interviews, they provide shuttles because it is not a work from home job.

Pros

Free shirts, jackets and tumbler

An good place to work with good people to work with

The delay in the process of recruitment seems to be inconsistent with applicants. The only problem I had with Amazon was with the partner health which made a very bad mistake in getting a correct evaluation of my health. Lucky for them I did not sue them for malpractice. I heard that Amazon has a different partner now. Good for them.

Pros

Unexpected gifts and freebies, concern for employees' safety.

Cons

Inconsistency in phase of recruitment process.

I love the work environment! Its fun to work here.

Everyone is really competitive even my awesome Team Manager! I love working here. I wish they just absorb us all to other department instead of hiring new ones :(. Overall the experience was fantastic. There is a lot of bonuses and they pay well. This is my first BPO btw, such a good experience.

Pros

A lot of bonus (peak season)

Cons

They go by numbers

Esciting workplace, management was toxic at most times, and everyday is an adventure to take.

I've enjoyed working in amazon.com. Customers are pretty unpredictable, but your goal will always to end the conversation with a happy and satisfied customer.

Pros

Incentives for top performers, free shuttle

Cons

unapproved overtime, toxic management.

Fun place!!!

We have this singing session every last day of work! So much fun! Spacious! Clean! Every staff is friendly. Unlimited free chocolate drink and coffee, sometimes fruit juice.

Pros

Benefits, salary

Cons

Locker

Fun workplace

Great company, great people. You'll get to know a lot of new friends. Many experiences to learn. And goals to be achieved. They reakly care for their employees.

Fun place to work!

A very customer- centered company. Providing the best resolution for every customer issues. Enhancement training is provided to deliver more efficient and excellent support to the clients.

Pros

Free Gym, launches and snacks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Amazon.com in popular locations

• Amazon.com