Amazon.com
Information from Amazon.com:

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Philippines55 reviews
Fun place to be with
A typical workplace that has amenities for employees. Learned to support sellers in their day to day issues with their seller account. The most enjoyable part of being an Amazon employee is you get to interact with different kinds of sellers around the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Productive and Fun and very Helpful
I really love working with Amazon because I love to help the customer with regards to their problems. Also, the executive and managers of the company was very helpful in terms giving positive vibes and help you to improve your communication skill, personality and professionalism.
Awsome Job
Very fun and competetive. It is a really nice job and surely every one that will be given the job will enjoy it and will be having fun in enjoying the job.
Amazing Experience
Super fun workplace, chill task, feels like you go shopping for the whole shift. You will be updated with the new trends in technology and ecommerce in where you can apply your learning on you own sideline business
Fine
Chill and relax.

Sometime team leaders put too much pressure on you.

But sometimes team leaders or the people above you can be a bit unpredictable. Plans can change in a snap.
Work/life balance exists at Amazon
Amazon culture sets it apart from BPO culture. Very customer obsessed and managers, agents even guards and facility personnel are friendly and respectful. Work/life balance exists at Amazon!
Salary / Benefits
fun place to work with but no room for growth
no room for growth at Amazon and slow paced environment
Management team tends to provide some low promising news

not the Amazon culture people expect it to be
Good Experience
Pros:
- Collaborative and non-stressful environment

- Great benefits (ok for same-sex partners)

- Customers calling rarely shout at you

Cons:

- Mostly night shift

- You have to pay for a percentage of the price of HMO coverage of your dependents
Fun at work
In the office, they make sure everyone is having fun. I learned to multitask. The management is great and approachable. Most of the time it really gets busy. There are a few supports. The enjoyable part is you start the shift with games and/or coaching/huddle.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked there for a year and I still remember how much I grow in this company. I had so much fun working here where I don't even feel like I have to work.
Productive and fun Workplace
This was a work from home job and I can manage my own time at my place. The work is not quite hard just to translate the listings they are sending. I can watch over my kids too and spend more time with my family.
Productive and fun workplace
The company is awesome and there are a lot of benefits. Very relaxing environment and productive. People working in Amazon are very nice and approachable.
Fun workplace
- fun environment
- free sleeping quarters

- free use of gym

- free showers

- free use of videoke rooms

- free use of the gaming area

- free HMO

- free life inusrance
Pros
Free Gym
Willing to work
Open and honest and willing to work overtime part-time ready to work and do whatever it is I have to do no questions complaining or any of the above just ready to work
Fun Workplace
Fun workplace but poor management . Hired management team are not living the company's vision and mission. But overall, the workplace is clean and fun,
Salary / Benefits
Super fun and relax company.
My stay at Amazon was one of the greatest work experience I got, as I dont feel like I am actually at work. The environment was so lite and all the supervisors were very fun and comfortable to be with.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Nice company. Great people and working environment. People are friendly especially the boses who always try to make sure you are in the right direction.
fun workplace
Best company ever, people are nice,easy to be work with. They treat everybody as a friend. We don't address each other as madam/sir. Always day 1 attitude.
overall good
nice workplace, unlimited coffee and hot chocolate, there are canteens in the building you don't have to go out to eat, good bonuses, salary and allowance

experienced bullying from my wavemates, was assigned at 3 am shift- it was tiring and unhealthy
Fun workplace
Highly recommended company with great co workers and management. Benefits are a plus! You will never regret working for Amazon. The best so far. Kudos.
It's not as expected
As they say it's not Christmas everyday neither it is PrimeDay everyday, well not all employees are compensated fairly.

SEE other surveys to know more.