Amazon.com
Information from Amazon.com:

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Philippines58 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working at the Amazon.com as a Customer Service Representative(CSR) is so stressful because all of the customers that is contacting us has their own issue but we are always here to help and resolve their issue.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about multitasking and time management here since we have a lot of callers. the workplace is strict but I appreciated the idea that we are being trained to protect each customer's personal profile which includes their private information such as bank accounts and order history.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long calls, irate customers
Salary / Benefits
learned to be flexible in regards to working time schedule. can work night and day shift. managed to attend calls in a calm way even for irate customers
Salary / Benefits
I really love working with Amazon because I love to help the customer with regards to their problems. Also, the executive and managers of the company was very helpful in terms giving positive vibes and help you to improve your communication skill, personality and professionalism.
Salary / Benefits
Very fun and competetive. It is a really nice job and surely every one that will be given the job will enjoy it and will be having fun in enjoying the job.
Salary / Benefits
Super fun workplace, chill task, feels like you go shopping for the whole shift. You will be updated with the new trends in technology and ecommerce in where you can apply your learning on you own sideline business
Salary / Benefits
A typical workplace that has amenities for employees. Learned to support sellers in their day to day issues with their seller account. The most enjoyable part of being an Amazon employee is you get to interact with different kinds of sellers around the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Chill and relax.

Sometime team leaders put too much pressure on you.

But sometimes team leaders or the people above you can be a bit unpredictable. Plans can change in a snap.
Salary / Benefits
Amazon culture sets it apart from BPO culture. Very customer obsessed and managers, agents even guards and facility personnel are friendly and respectful. Work/life balance exists at Amazon!
Salary / Benefits
no room for growth at Amazon and slow paced environment
Management team tends to provide some low promising news

not the Amazon culture people expect it to be
Salary / Benefits
Pros:
- Collaborative and non-stressful environment

- Great benefits (ok for same-sex partners)

- Customers calling rarely shout at you

Cons:

- Mostly night shift

- You have to pay for a percentage of the price of HMO coverage of your dependents
Salary / Benefits
In the office, they make sure everyone is having fun. I learned to multitask. The management is great and approachable. Most of the time it really gets busy. There are a few supports. The enjoyable part is you start the shift with games and/or coaching/huddle.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked there for a year and I still remember how much I grow in this company. I had so much fun working here where I don't even feel like I have to work.
Salary / Benefits
This was a work from home job and I can manage my own time at my place. The work is not quite hard just to translate the listings they are sending. I can watch over my kids too and spend more time with my family.
Salary / Benefits
The company is awesome and there are a lot of benefits. Very relaxing environment and productive. People working in Amazon are very nice and approachable.
- fun environment
- free sleeping quarters

- free use of gym

- free showers

- free use of videoke rooms

- free use of the gaming area

- free HMO

- free life inusrance
Pros
Free Gym
Salary / Benefits
Open and honest and willing to work overtime part-time ready to work and do whatever it is I have to do no questions complaining or any of the above just ready to work
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace but poor management . Hired management team are not living the company's vision and mission. But overall, the workplace is clean and fun,
Salary / Benefits
My stay at Amazon was one of the greatest work experience I got, as I dont feel like I am actually at work. The environment was so lite and all the supervisors were very fun and comfortable to be with.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company. Great people and working environment. People are friendly especially the boses who always try to make sure you are in the right direction.
Salary / Benefits
Best company ever, people are nice,easy to be work with. They treat everybody as a friend. We don't address each other as madam/sir. Always day 1 attitude.