Amado Group Corporation

Amado Group Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Poor Management and not so professional bosses

They give out of this world instructions on what they really want then afterwards they will insult/criticize your works alot, the worse thing they will tell you is to "redo" your artwork and give you another set of "unimaginable" instructions and will set ridiculous deadline. They will approve your artworks based on their "moods"

Pros

Cons

No career growth, Absurd deadlines

Worst place to work

Provides tasks that are impossible to finish within the day, if you ask any questions while you are a new hire, they will answer with "deal with it" instead of providing answers. Very poor management with unprofessional bosses. They treat their employees like garbage.

Competitive

The company is very competitive, organized, teamwork and everyone extremely need to cooperate for smooth and timely operations management, likewise, from top management to bottom need a proper communication and coordination to avoid an irresponsible attitude. The company will conduct proper training for more skill and values. Be helpful to everyone there no room for envious.nroom

Pros

Help, be mentor and love your co-worker

Cons

Don't be a tormentor

poor management, no opportunity for learnings

people are good, but the management is not, they have no benefits, Having a hard time as a purchaser, no support from acctg/finance, 90 percent of suppliers were complaining for the overdues account a month to a year, their not even paid, we always received a demand letter from vendor legal dept.I even use my own money to purch rush items, and yet did not get to reimburse, no buget

not good at all.

stupid boss, management has no concern about their employees and the owner is very stupid he treat his employees like an ant he is not a good boss, he thinks that all of his employees are jerk.

Management has Trust Issues

Subsidized food and great people to work with at the main office. However, top mamagemnt is degrading and condescending towards employees. I am not surprised of the high turnover of employees and a pile of labor cases the HR has to deal with. Owners has real trust issues with people who work for them. Though I learned a lot of patience, I do not recommend parking one's career here.

Stressful and salary is too low

Management is very poor. The work atmosphere is very stressful. Employees just get through the day with the help of team members that become friends. Company has no fair benefits.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Stress

For Fresh Grads

This is a very much fast paced company good for fresh graduates who want to learn and or get experience for a few years. The management is strict but they won’t just give a memo without a reason. It can be stressful at first but once you get the hang of it, it could get repetitive. My overall experience with this company is good but if you want to last you have to be strong and not too sensitive.

Poor at everything

- a lot of non-compliance in terms of manufacturing facility standards and practices (needs to be critically inspected by the FDA) - unhealthy work environment (the boss is degrading the morale of the staff, from the lowest rank up to the managerial & supervisory position) -No HMO

No Career

This company is deceit and a fraud. They always tell you degrading stuff like "you are trash". The Ceo and HR manager is a power tripper! The HR doesn't know how to handle people

Worst company

nO benefits VerY bAd management annoyIng Bad, bad, bad bad culture management is bad vEry poor they willClose Soon i bet... a lot of youNg peOple.....

Cons

NO BENEFITS VerY bAd management

Customer realtion which practice on this company

Allowing to sell anf promotes all priduct to all customers by inviti g them to buy and come in with in the store, customer satisfaction is required before and after they enter the storw

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Long hours of duty

discipline in the work area and family oriented owner

Output oriented boss Well disciplined workplace Payroll of all employees nationwide is being prepared and reviewed in house with cut off nearing payday need to fast track every payday .

Pros

free cakes on birthday, work hard play harder during party

Cons

Long hours every payday cut off

Fake positive reviews.

All of these reviews are fake. They "asked" to their staff to submit positive reviews of the company. I worked there, little allowance, no medical insurance, no possibilties to grow up professionally and bad management. They say that all the products are genuine...is a lie. We worked with extra cheap margarina, recycling also the old bread that was unsold. The staff were doing their best but they were receiving always insult!

Pros

The staff

Cons

The management all level

Productive work place

i love being a part of this compoany because they give a chance to show my talent in doing my profession as a Master Baker as the SENIOR MANAGER- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

Pros

free meals, free Gas, Free Company Car, Other allowances

Cons

Normal working hours

I have an experience as CCTV operator here at amado group corporation since 2016 and to monitor all employee and update the delivery truck thru via waze and and to make a report to sending email to the chairman of the company and to secure the facilities.

Very nice workplace the ambiance is good and fun to be with the customers and coleague

The company has a good benefits for the employee the owner and the other staff are also good you can work freely and do your job as it is and hit the target sales every month.

Pros

N/a

Cons

9 - 12hrs

Willing to train and any kind of shipments.I learned a lot of things like pushing more sales by hitting the monthly qouta.The management gives what we need especially to our products.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Good Company for Starter

The company is good for a beginners. They will gain a lot of experience which is useful for next job. In working at AGC, employee should be detail oriented.

Pros

Subsidized Meal

Cons

Lack of Manpower

Great

Talking to customers about the projects they are undertaking. Hearing great ideas for various arts and crafts projects and in general dealing with the public. Etude House has a great variety of home wares, art and craft supplies and home furnishings. The team get along well and they support each other when time and numbers permit. Training is fast paced and although you are suppose to be mentored when you first start, this rarely happens. This can be daunting when working alone and you make a mistake. Trying to maintain a happy atmosphere for customers while waiting on a supervisor or senior team member to correct the mistake can be a challenge.

They are okay

I learned how to accept a bitter words. I have improved my self confidence more. Actually I left the job because is not yet established we're always on chaos because others are not communicating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amado Group Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits