AMA EDUCATION SYSTEM

AMA EDUCATION SYSTEM Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Productive Work

I enjoyed my stay in AMA because I love the people I work with. They helped me improve my skills as a teacher. My students were very inspiring, they taught me how to become a good teacher.

Pros

Positive Environment

Cons

Overtime

Employees are abused. Incompetent Heads esp. HO

Don't work with AMA. You will feel sad because students are not really taken care of. Employees are abused in terms of work, you assume multiple roles even though you're expert to it. Salary is like "Limos"

Employees are exploited

Employees are being exploited. They do things beyond their job descriptions for a less than minimum salary. They make you run errands and things as what the school director feels like. The accountant is sometimes the messenger. The librarian is sometimes the accountant. What a confusing set up and messes up the authorities and liabilities of each one. The school nurse for example sometimes becomes the school messenger and keeps going to ched or deped for school registrar's legwork. Imagine the school nurse's license will be at stake if she is not on her post and an accident to a student happens within the school premises Unprofessional environment. Benefits weren't paid.

Challenging

Very Challenging company, It allows us to share our knowledge & skills to help the company achieve its goal.It also have more rooms for improvement & advancement.

Experience wise

This company is good for those who are looking for great experience in their chisen field. They have a canteen in the head office which sells cheap food. Company culture is kkay but the management is too strict with its employees.

Pros

Good experience. Canteen.

Cons

No OT pay. No Benefits. Policies against employees.

Need to provide more training and benefits to the employees.

I've learned to: • Pre-Audit of all the disbursement of AMA Head Office, AMA Branches and franchises (ACLC, ABE and SASN); • Prepare monthly and quarterly Pre-Audit Report. • Post-Audit of Disbursements • Follow-up on disposition of all Audit Findings

fun and productive experience

It was great to work at AMA computer college, so many training to take and the people are awesome. I always prepare a lesson to teach and make quizzes. and it was the hardest part of my job.

Job Work

It was my passion to get into my field of chosen career to share my skills to what I had gained knowledge from my School to the real world.I had fun working with my colleagues and at the same time, I'am able to gain more knowledge in which I can share to others as HR Practioner.

Pros

Able to get ample time during break hours

Cons

Extended hours

Good workplace

I enjoyed the workplace. I met helpful people to make my work easier. It was a fun experience in terms of my co workers. They are like my family to me.

Pros

Happy work place

nice work place

emailing a lot of branches form different school of AMA,ABE SASN.. Talking with head of the school is fun. the hardets is because we have quota,Need a lot of enrollees from different trainings that we will be conducting.

Pros

i have learned using computer .

Cons

Not my profession.

Fast-paced and fun

Being a School Director is both satisfying and challenging. You always have to be on top of things at all times. It's a big responsibility. You really have to care for your customers (students and parents), employees and the company itself to appreciate your role.

Pros

Supportive upper management, amazing colleagues and students

Cons

Salary

Work at AMA Education System is challenging and fulfilling as being part of and education institution.

Being a part of the AMA Education system enables an individual to do multi tasking and always be goal oriented. Employees continue to strive more in order to contribute to the organization's goal

Pros

Car loan

Cons

Weekend work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMA EDUCATION SYSTEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits