Alternative Network Resources Unlimited Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Alternative Network Resources Unlimited Multi-Purpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Okay for fresh graduates but it doesn't have career advancement

Minimum salary and a lot of my colleagues whom have been with the company for more than a year still doesn't have a salary increase. Toxic management, supervisors, and co-workers. The company is still not systematize and organize in overall aspects despite being in the business for years. They don't have career advancement.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Im a former employee of ANR. All i can say is that a Good place to work. Head office employees knew to each other which is a good example in order to know the needs of employees and to interact to others like example to the heads.

Cons

Xmas party expense all deducted to the members

productive and happy

as a billing staff i learned a lot especially of the management is good , helping others , adopt the culture to my workmate and responsible any task.

Unreliable

The assigned payroll person didn't put the amount I'm paying in my Phil.Health account, later when i left the company which is the next following year, I found out that no payments made.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun and enjoy at ANR very accommodating and keen to concerns of its members. Helpful and attentive with regards to client and member's prejudice issue and all.

Fun

Fun and enjoy at ANr very accomodating and keen to concerns of its members. Helpful and attentive with regards to client and members prejudice issue and all.

Pros

Travel

Cons

productive and fun with team building

anr or alternative network resources unlimited multipurpose cooperative is my agency under in american power conversion i work is operator in but this that time i work as contructual but same work

Good Working Environment

Working environment is fun, I have learned a lot. Has a comfortable workplace. Easy acces in terms of the proximity. My knowledge and skills were enhanced specially in sourcing. Has a good management but still needs improvement in terms of benefits.

fun workplace

learning handle a lot off member with smile face. to rush of all payment off all phic, hdmf,sss handle of all memeber data file of member bonding with my co worker

Pros

snack

Cons

long hour

Good

A good training ground for competitive students that seeks knowledge about recruitment firms. The people and environment is good and nice. This company trained me well.

Tuna company

wake-up early and go home late. I was an exhausting work for me but at the same time a challenging because you will be standing the whole day except on a 30 minutes lunch break. In spite of that, I' happy because i have tried working on that kind of environment.

Good Agency

Adapted to new systems and processes well and seeks out training to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities. Always seems to know when to ask questions and when to seek guidance.

Fun but overload works

> 8am to 5pm > I have learned quickbooks System,how to do a payroll.the confidence in collecting the billings of client. > nice and accommodating and also they taught me some other things especially my supervisor. > Friendly and nice > Conducting a payroll of our people especially of a client that ha s a big amount of employee to do a payroll and after that you should xerox their DTR and OT'S it consumed a lot hours. > Company outings and Christmas Party

Cons

Long hours in doing a xerox of a Dtr and OT form of empployee

Fun and enjoyable working enviroment

Every day I am dealing with different kinds of people I am the one assisting and answering their concerns regarding payroll, ATM replacement application, Service fee assistant in-charged, Also I secure cash collections and budgets of the Job Caravan, Renewal of Requirements and I do cash flow monitoring. I learn how to deal with different kinds of personalities, being responsible in meeting deadlines another one is being dedicated at work and handling stress so easily. My co-workers are so kind, friendly and very professional. The hardest part of the job is handling cash because we know cash is very hot to the eyes of people and handling a huge amount of it is very critical approximately I'm handing a hundred thousand or more. The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of being accomplished and satisfied about my performance and also having great times with co-workers with different activities like team building and parties.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alternative Network Resources Unlimited Multi-Purpose Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Alternative Network Resources Unlimited Multi-Purpose Cooperative Reviews by Job Title

Alternative Network Resources Unlimited Multi-Purpose Cooperative Reviews by Location

Learn about Alternative Network Resources Unlimited Multi-Purpose Cooperative in popular locations