Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

Philippines1,331 reviews

Found 1,331 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,473 reviews

No career advancement

Summary says it all. It was a good company to work for before but I think ever since the pandemic came the management just became unreliable and there's no path for career advancement.

Productive qnd fun workplace

The company itself is good, I had fun working in this comapany. If you can't handle stress then this job might not be fit for you. Lots if things to do.

It's great company to work with

Amazing supports and leadership. The trainers are patient and will really help you understand the process. Thank you for giving me a chance to work with you.

Productive and fun workplace

The management was very supportive. From the recruitment process, training and prod, the trainers are very approachable and accommodating. Managers, supervisors, and SMEs were very helpful. I really recommend this company specially to newbies in the industry. Our salaries were never get delayed.

Pros

Good salary and always advanced. Awesome people to work with. Highly recommended.

Cons

n/a

Stressful. Very toxic management. Claiming they are number 1 but the mere fact that I know their workarounds, I know they are not playing fair enough

Stressful account. Toxic management. Some are nice but most of them have favoritism’s.. also have unfair workarounds that they let agents play with to reach being number 1 “kuno”. Not playing fair with the metrics. Seemed lng scamming customers with each calls.

Productive workplace

Good perks and good team lead. They are accomodating. Hr is quite nice as well. They provide lots of training you can use in operations. There is also incentive for good stats.

Stressful and long working hours

Working in alorica thought me the importance of mental health. This id by far one of the most unorganized company I worked with. Mostly this mandatory OT is not even paid.

Cons

Haven't stayed here long enough but a must try.

A stepping stone for beginners and there are some accounts that will give you a different experiemce. Try applying so that you can see more of the company.

Good for newbies

Well, good for newbie but I think they lack in the overall management. The incentives as well under my account is not that motivating :( but again it really depends on the LOB. This is good for no experience in call center

June 24, 2022
Hello, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

NO comment

Great community, The hardest part not able to receive any increase of pay even if we work are reprofile 2 accounts. They don't valued the how many years you stay in company.

June 24, 2022
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Salary dispute

Account was good and TL's are friendly. I had fun working there. The only problem that I experienced is the salary. And also some of the utilities are 🤢.

June 24, 2022
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We hope to see you soon!

Productive Workplace

Fast-paced. Compensation is not equal with workloads. Heavy load with minimal benefits. No Engagement Activities set for HR, more on work and no work-life balance.

Pros

Fast-Paced: Challenging

Cons

Limited Benefits, Low Compensation, No Engagement for HR

June 24, 2022
Hello, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

A fair company

The management tries their best to balance everything out but then again it is still the client's mandate that they need to follow. At the end of the day the compensation in my opinion, wasn't on par with the workload.

friendly, polite and very kind staffs

aside from having friendly environment you will feel comfortable when speaking to them. They also welcome newbies and this company is highly recommendable for newbies who want to start their careers working in a BPO industry.

June 16, 2022
We're so happy we were able to help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Great for newbies however Management is extremely lacking.

Alorica provides a good opportunity to jumpstart your BPO carreer however their management is really lacking. Their employee turnaround rate says a lot.

June 16, 2022
Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Salary is ok for newbies

Been there for 5 years, I would definitely recommend Alorica to newbies. Benefits still have a lot of improvement tho. It really depends on the management. Promotion is fast, salary is just ok, other bpo centers can offer much higher salary. Salary is usually credited in advance. People are fun to work with.

Good

What I loved the most while working here is that instead of receiving your salary every Friday, you get it one day earlier.Salary increase upon regularization is not that noticeable unlike other companies.

June 15, 2022
Hi, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Good working environment

they provide fair compensation. They have good management, not a toxic one. The job is not that stressful. Accessible location, good working environment.

Pros

Accessible location, good working environment

Cons

salary rate

June 15, 2022
Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to see you soon!

poorly taught Product Knowledge Training , poor workplace facilities specifically elevators and lifts salary always on time

the guards are too unprofessional and uncourteous, poor facilities especially elevators and locker rooms, unsupportive supervisors and trainers, most of my break times are spent waiting for the lift, lobbies and comfort rooms permanently unclean

Pros

salary is good and always on time

Cons

training poorly being taught, some trainers and team leaders and support are rude and unprofessional

June 15, 2022
Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

Fun workplace

This is a good starter for fresh grad bec the superiors were very nice and they will take time to teach you. However salary is not that impressive, its just right.

June 13, 2022
Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for the great review!

Fun workplace

It was good all in all. The level of stress was really stressful. If your a beginner here, better to strengthen your mind. But the other benefits was all good.

June 15, 2022
Hi, Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Alorica in popular locations

• Alorica