Alorica

Technical Support Representative142 reviews
Philippines142 reviews

Found 142 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,471 reviews

Salary dispute

Account was good and TL's are friendly. I had fun working there. The only problem that I experienced is the salary. And also some of the utilities are 🤢.

June 24, 2022
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We hope to see you soon!

Very low salary, very high expectations

They will give you a hard time from your regular salary to your backpay. You have to constantly bombard HR for follow ups regarding backpays coz if not, you will wait till eternity. They don't update you unless you sound so upset or mentions DOLE. If you have options please look for other companies. There are companies who can give you compensation and benefits that you can help you survive this economy. They cannot. I applied ikitially because of their work from home after training ads. No wfh happened up until I resigned a year after. The salary cannot compensate for all the stress and the high cost of living nowadays. Look for a company that can provide you security for your life. You deserve better.

Good

All good. Nothing to say but every thing was good enoughed for me. Easy to approach TEam leader and workable space and facilities with amenities. T am leases are approachable and workmates are helpful and caring.

Bad company

Manu issues with the payroll. Multiple salary dispute. Not competitive salary very stressful work and management.Good for newbies since there js not much requirement but I would not recommend.

productive

working with alorica is good one of the best companies to work with. Management is good they care about their employees especially OMs when you are sick or having difficulties they will reach you out.

Work is collaborative

The management is very approachable. Their Covid response on its onset was by far the worst among all other companies but they are slowly getting back. The culture is very friendly and warm. A nice place to work at apart from it being one of the lowest salary bracket.

It's great company to work with

Amazing supports and leadership. The trainers are patient and will really help you understand the process. Thank you for giving me a chance to work with you.

Fun place

Alorica is a good company you will not experience delays when it comes to pay out. I never experience disputes of getting my incentives. You'll get paid for what you worked for. There are just times that you will be paid less because of log outs due to lack of stations onsite.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Stressful environment

June 13, 2022
Hi, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Stressful management on a VoIP account

Stressful management on a VoIP account. The OM of this account seems doesn't know how to take care of the employees. That is why people leave or going on AWOL, even the account itself is very easy.

If youre looking for a good compensation then better to look for another company. The workloads and environment are stressful.

Workloads keeps increasing but the salary is not. Overtime, you will be assigned on a different LOBs without enough training. Good for starters and fresh grads only.

June 16, 2022
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We hope to see you soon!

It was stressful for me

Though I only lasted in the training for a month because I resigned immediately, My experience was not bad. I think it's a good company to work for for beginners.

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

Stressful job for me. It might be for someone too

Supervisors constantly in “meetings” you might as well be working alone. Management doesn’t care about you

Don’t expect management to do anything that’ll make your job less stressful. If a new product gets introduced they expect you to read up on it WHILE taking calls so if you get a call about said product then prepare for some speedreading to give the illusion you know what you’re talking about. Supervisors constantly in “meetings”. Management sucks at treating their employees and the turnover reflects this. You could try this company but be prepared to have antidepressants on hand if you plan on staying long.

Pros

Fast hiring, (They’ll hire pretty much anyone with 2 arms and 2 legs)

Cons

Poor management. Little to no incentives (If there are any then expect alot of gatekeeping), No Christmas bonus even. Compensation is way too low compared to the stress

A company that is not pro-employee

Stressful,toxic working environment,unprofessional managers,low pay.HR is very deceiving,we were told that after training,we should be able to start working at home with a company provided pc.Well, that's not the case.Training only lasted for 3 weeks which is not enough especially for a tech support campaign.Managers only care about their stats and will not think about their employees wellbeing.

Pros

Cons

A lot

Incredibly fun

As my first Job, Working at Alorica is very beneficial because all of my learnings from training to the production floor serve as my backbone in approaching every situation as a professional individual. I enjoyed taking calls from customers assisting their needs in software support as well as responding to emails.

Pros

Management Treats, Work-Life balance, 13 month pay, Bonuses, Christmas Party

Team leader and support

No knowledge about the product , very strict personality I have sent to an awful team leader, no such patience as to understanding the agents potential.

Pros

good trainors

Cons

Short hours of sleep

Alorica is lucky to have good people in their company

I worked in the operations as TSR and the OM and OS are very considerate, we're like family. Floor support is everywhere and they helped us when things get difficult. I loved working with them.

Pros

No Dress code, flexible hours, holiday pay

Cons

Night shift

Very very very BAD Company

There is always a dispute in salary, I already resigned and still my dispute was not given by this ungrateful company. We did not receive a ham last december, and no help assistance specially now its pandemic. They are demanding for our stats but we are not getting what we suppose to be getting specially when it comes to the benefit and compensation. Dont waste your time applying to this ungrateful company.

Pros

Cons

The whole Company, Management, Bosses, Hr, Payroll basicaly everything

August 19, 2021
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

They have good and big pantry

Good working environment Good mentorship and has a nice training room. Learning materials are well provided and updated according to clients protocol and suggestions.

Pros

Give incentive prior to salary

Cons

More overtime

August 12, 2021
Glad to hear that you're happy here! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Having a funny and well cooperated teammates.

My most memorable part on alorica having a great communication with my colleagues, they're fun to be with and eve when were done to our work we have a much quality time to interact each other, also helping one another in terms of work related.

August 13, 2021
Glad to learn that you enjoy working at Alorica. Thank you for taking time out to review us.

friendly environment and very collaborative

I really love Alorica its my first BPO industry. I learned a lot of things. The working place is friendly and approachable. And I'm so thankful that I meet Alorica.

August 13, 2021

Worst

Staff, from the guards, trainers, to management are straight up trash. Unprofessional. No hard/soft skills. No work ethics. If you're resilient and you can stomach them, then, go ahead. Apply. But if you're a person of principle, you can never stand the work culture that they have

Pros

Can get hired easily

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Alorica in popular locations

• Alorica