Alorica

Customer Service Representative725 reviews
Philippines725 reviews

Found 725 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,490 reviews

No career advancement

Summary says it all. It was a good company to work for before but I think ever since the pandemic came the management just became unreliable and there's no path for career advancement.

Proximity

It was only a one ride from my place to Alorica though it was a 45 minutes travel. Accessible to trasportation 24 hours. I only resigned due to personal reason and sibce the account will be trasfered to a much farther location.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

In a higher floor wich you lost lots of minute to be on the ground floor.

The company is good and as welk as the account that I got, the only reason that I resigned is because of the salary. Basic pay is low and not enough..

It helped balance work and life activities

I've worked remotely for more than two years, it was very helpful for someone like me who likes balancing work and life activities. They compensated for the internet allowance since we were working remotely.

Newbie-friendly environment

Kuddos to the team leaders, specially to the team that I've been with. Great management. Friendly environment. Accepts Highschool Graduate and giving chances to all.

Pros

Have meal allowance

Cons

Mandatory Upskill

Good for newbies but low salary

They train their employees to exceed customer expectations and builds your skill set you need for your career journey.

Good

The company is okay. MultiQ account is highly challenging but there is potential. Training is really nice. But power tripping happens. Some coaches and team managers really treat trainees unfairly. But not all coaches do that. Only some.

okay

Company is good for someone who's just starting out. Definitely much better compared with other bpo companies. they always provide salary a day before the actual pay date

Alorica has good management system. Offer employees to have more opportunities for career growth. Fair evaluation and assistance provided. Concern will employees well being.

Pros

Free transportation during pandemic. Pick n drop to point assignment.

Cons

Work at home setup is temporary.

it a healthy place to work

if i will just have another chance to work in that company again i will love too and how i dream that i will be back there to work for the same team i d been with

N/a

Best workplace to work with good benefits and compensation. Faster growth if you want to expand your leadership skills or other growth you want to be.

No comment, but if you need job feel free to apply

Its up to you. I dont recommend alorica to someone has an experience working in BPO industries since they dont pay your experience basically you were level with newbies in terms of salaries.

Work place is toxic specially to those team manager

I hope that they can check the promoted tell leader who has a poor lead as they don't have training for being a leader they good only in calls but not as a leader company is good only the management

Pros

Launch and breaks are follow salary On time or advance

Cons

Not enough overtime

Very Competitive and Fun Workplace

Career advancement is very easy here as long as you put on the hardwork, Management is pretty awesome, Q lot of giveaways and mini competition that makes it more fun, From team to Site level.

It's a one day job process.

A good company for starters. They're giving opportunities for those who want to experience BPO jobs. The environment really suitable for calls job. Cafeteria is fully available during night shift only. The rooms are clean. I suggest that their training should include safety awareness like where to go when there is fire, earth quake.

Pros

Not applicable.

Cons

BAD: Salary , VTO unprofessionalism of most employee and management. GOOD: knowledge

bonus pay was terrible from $1000 down to $80 max per representative. everyone was unhappy. leave early . resigned because of their actions and decisions, everyone is demotivated

Pros

Cons

unpaid logout

Productive and fun workplace

Very good management. Good for starters. Good training grounds. I learned how the BPO industry works due to this company. Most enjoyable is competitive workplace and opportunity growth

Pros

Cons

Very low salary.

Good learning experience

Alorica is a good company that is beginner friendly. If you’re a newbie on the industry they will be more than happy to train you. Their training team is one of the best I’ve ever experienced.

Pros

Good training, pristine facilities, nice co workers

Cons

Need more competitive salary

Productive and a good workplace for newbies.

As a newbie CSR, I've learned a lot in this company. Especially the skillset that is needed to be a better CSR. Less pressure and the workplace culture is amazing with those lively events held in the company. The hardest part of the job is it is too far and has huge impact for my daily expenses. The most enjoyable part in the company is the people you are going to work with despite the age difference and different experience in life we are able to communicate and have fun everyday.

Not a fun workplace.

-they don’t give the performance incentives you earned for yourself because the site didn’t make it to the top.-not rewarding-there are lots of opportunities to step up to the next role

Stressful environment

Good salary for entry-level, work-life balance is a meh. Its best for short-term setups but if you're looking for individual/career growth this may not be it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Alorica in popular locations

• Alorica