Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City219 reviews

Found 219 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,492 reviews

Good for newbies but low salary

They train their employees to exceed customer expectations and builds your skill set you need for your career journey.

Proximity

It was only a one ride from my place to Alorica though it was a 45 minutes travel. Accessible to trasportation 24 hours. I only resigned due to personal reason and sibce the account will be trasfered to a much farther location.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

In a higher floor wich you lost lots of minute to be on the ground floor.

okay

Company is good for someone who's just starting out. Definitely much better compared with other bpo companies. they always provide salary a day before the actual pay date

Good learning experience

Alorica is a good company that is beginner friendly. If you’re a newbie on the industry they will be more than happy to train you. Their training team is one of the best I’ve ever experienced.

Pros

Good training, pristine facilities, nice co workers

Cons

Need more competitive salary

Stressful job and management

Typical bpo set up, good that they offer HMO, salary is too low. Management lacks of support. I’m an NCO EMPLOYEE TO EGS TO ALORICA. If you’re a newbie this maybe right for you to gain expeirence

Work from home, night differential, great benefits

The salary and performance-based incentives can sustain a family, and the work environment is healthy, removing the fact that it's a call center. The overall experience will differ with your supervisor and account's management, but the company alone is top-tier. The only problem is growth opportunity, as they more than frequently hire external supervisors instead of promoting top agents.

Great Values and Innovative Culture

Culture is colorful and great. This is the best company to start with especially if you have no experience. With hardwork and perserverence, you can definitely grow. Working with HR can be a breeze as they are easy to communicate with.

Stress full

Employees are not well compensated but this company is good for those who wants to start their career in a BPO industry. But I do not recommend this for your long term career

They offer work frome set ups

Alorica is good for newbies. Turning 2 years next month. There are so nany things that needs to improve. No annusl increase and its performance based. They have this 8 point system that if you cannot report for work even its uncontrollable, it will progress and it is terminable. No retirement. Just good for newbies. Considering to leave this company soon for better opportunities.

Worst workplace with the worst management and TLs with superiority complex

This is a good company to jumpstart your BPO career but you won't last 3 months if you know your worth.Equipment is dirty and collecting dust. Comfort rooms are stinky. TLs particularly those on training are power trippers would keep you on meetings after shift. SALARY DISPUTES ARE PREVALENT. IT HAPPENS EVERY CUT OFF.

Pros

Integrated system and security

Cons

98% of it's existence

productive

working with alorica is good one of the best companies to work with. Management is good they care about their employees especially OMs when you are sick or having difficulties they will reach you out.

Good working environment

Good working environmentGood managementNot so stressful compare to other companiessalary is low though, I hope there's an increase on the salary and additional allowance for all employees, it would be best if they also have an early retirement plan

Not sure to recommend

Not worth it. Management always finds a way to blame the rep for the scores you get even though it was something where there is nothing you can do.Growth needs to be asked and is not offered. This only means that only you knows your self worth.Pay is on time, but even if you are tenured you get no increase as it is a performance based which should be changed as you cannot please and control the scores provided by the clients.

Pros

Rice allowance/internet (WAH)

Cons

Little salary. No yearly increase, management blames reps everytime

Work is collaborative

The management is very approachable. Their Covid response on its onset was by far the worst among all other companies but they are slowly getting back. The culture is very friendly and warm. A nice place to work at apart from it being one of the lowest salary bracket.

No PTO available

No PTO available even if its downtime, all in all I enjoy working here the TMs are approachable but the management need to connect with their employees.

Pros

Good for newbies

Cons

Long hours, declined request leave

Too much work but little benefits

I enjoyed the work but management needs a lot of improvement.Pay is average. The working place needs to level up. Management mostly focuses on revenue than their employees.

Pros

Easy Commute

Cons

Work environment

nah

Not so good thats why i resigned this months . with the inflation we are experiencing Right now you can choose better company than this one no pro agent benefits and decline leaves

Pros

Early salary

Cons

long hours, upskill

A fair company

The management tries their best to balance everything out but then again it is still the client's mandate that they need to follow. At the end of the day the compensation in my opinion, wasn't on par with the workload.

friendly, polite and very kind staffs

aside from having friendly environment you will feel comfortable when speaking to them. They also welcome newbies and this company is highly recommendable for newbies who want to start their careers working in a BPO industry.

June 16, 2022
We're so happy we were able to help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Good

What I loved the most while working here is that instead of receiving your salary every Friday, you get it one day earlier.Salary increase upon regularization is not that noticeable unlike other companies.

June 15, 2022
Hi, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Good working environment

they provide fair compensation. They have good management, not a toxic one. The job is not that stressful. Accessible location, good working environment.

Pros

Accessible location, good working environment

Cons

salary rate

June 15, 2022
Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to see you soon!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Alorica in Quezon City

• Alorica
  • Quezon City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?