Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati236 reviews

Found 236 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,490 reviews

No career advancement

Summary says it all. It was a good company to work for before but I think ever since the pandemic came the management just became unreliable and there's no path for career advancement.

Not productive

I enjoy taking calls and talking with customer especially if they are irate, and also when we are required to render OT for one week and dedicate my self in work .

Pros

Incentives and OT's

Cons

N/a

N/a

Best workplace to work with good benefits and compensation. Faster growth if you want to expand your leadership skills or other growth you want to be.

Work place is toxic specially to those team manager

I hope that they can check the promoted tell leader who has a poor lead as they don't have training for being a leader they good only in calls but not as a leader company is good only the management

Pros

Launch and breaks are follow salary On time or advance

Cons

Not enough overtime

Great Place to Work!

Staffs are awesome and kind! Very helpful and approachable. They assisted me and updated me all through the process. Kudos to all recruitment staff especially in Makati site!

Career Growth

Always open for career growth. HR is difficult to reach. I stayed because of my fun co-workers. Poor working environment. Working station is a struggle everyday plus unapproachable SOM. Stress is super.

Promotions are fast

You can be easily promoted here if you are really good enough although the trainings and support from the managements are lacking. They would call you and ask to report to work even though it's your day off in the middle of the night.

Pros

Promotion

Cons

Salary, management, work life balance

Productive and fun workplace

The management was very supportive. From the recruitment process, training and prod, the trainers are very approachable and accommodating. Managers, supervisors, and SMEs were very helpful. I really recommend this company specially to newbies in the industry. Our salaries were never get delayed.

Pros

Good salary and always advanced. Awesome people to work with. Highly recommended.

Cons

n/a

Stressful and long working hours

Working in alorica thought me the importance of mental health. This id by far one of the most unorganized company I worked with. Mostly this mandatory OT is not even paid.

Salary dispute

Account was good and TL's are friendly. I had fun working there. The only problem that I experienced is the salary. And also some of the utilities are 🤢.

June 24, 2022
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We hope to see you soon!

Great for newbies however Management is extremely lacking.

Alorica provides a good opportunity to jumpstart your BPO carreer however their management is really lacking. Their employee turnaround rate says a lot.

June 16, 2022
Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Fun place

Alorica is a good company you will not experience delays when it comes to pay out. I never experience disputes of getting my incentives. You'll get paid for what you worked for. There are just times that you will be paid less because of log outs due to lack of stations onsite.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Stressful environment

June 13, 2022
Hi, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Great place to start a career in BPO.

June 15, 2022
Hi, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Fun workplace

I like working here because it helped me develop my skills. The interview and selection process is fairly easy. First, we were interviewed as a group. Next step, we did a skills test. Then last, the final interview.

June 16, 2022
Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Good place to work at, but the management is not that good.

It's a good place to work at, but I had a little problem with the management. They also offer great incentives. Recommend for freshies. The prod is also cozy.

Maganda yung site sa MOA parang nasa hotel. Pero d tlga maganda management dto

No Christmas basket, no ham. No salary increaseVery slow processing of HMOProcedure are not efficientAlways have system issue though they are working on it

It was stressful for me

Though I only lasted in the training for a month because I resigned immediately, My experience was not bad. I think it's a good company to work for for beginners.

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

Stressful job for me. It might be for someone too

Supervisors constantly in “meetings” you might as well be working alone. Management doesn’t care about you

Don’t expect management to do anything that’ll make your job less stressful. If a new product gets introduced they expect you to read up on it WHILE taking calls so if you get a call about said product then prepare for some speedreading to give the illusion you know what you’re talking about. Supervisors constantly in “meetings”. Management sucks at treating their employees and the turnover reflects this. You could try this company but be prepared to have antidepressants on hand if you plan on staying long.

Pros

Fast hiring, (They’ll hire pretty much anyone with 2 arms and 2 legs)

Cons

Poor management. Little to no incentives (If there are any then expect alot of gatekeeping), No Christmas bonus even. Compensation is way too low compared to the stress

A company that is not pro-employee

Stressful,toxic working environment,unprofessional managers,low pay.HR is very deceiving,we were told that after training,we should be able to start working at home with a company provided pc.Well, that's not the case.Training only lasted for 3 weeks which is not enough especially for a tech support campaign.Managers only care about their stats and will not think about their employees wellbeing.

Pros

Cons

A lot

Did not gave me my Commissions

They never gave me my commissions worth 18k. from my last pay. And Itt was not given on time for 3 full months. They took what is mine and I cannot recommend this company.

Pros

Cons

Unfair Account for Customers

Incredibly fun

As my first Job, Working at Alorica is very beneficial because all of my learnings from training to the production floor serve as my backbone in approaching every situation as a professional individual. I enjoyed taking calls from customers assisting their needs in software support as well as responding to emails.

Pros

Management Treats, Work-Life balance, 13 month pay, Bonuses, Christmas Party

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits